The stars and the sunset

You open your curtains to find Kevin just standing there. What was this man doing it's 10 P.M. You open the window. He signals you to go outside. You nod no AND THIS MAN TRIES TO CLIMB UP TO YOUR WINDOW. "KEVIN GET DOWN."
HE STILL TRYING TO GET UP AND SOME HOW IDEK HOW MANAGES TO CLIMB THROUGH YOUR WINDOW ON THE SECOND FUCKING FLOOR.

" Kevin you could've gotten hurt"
"No te preocupes" he says as he trips and almost falls.
"So what's up"
"I just wanted to be with you and ask you something"

DID HE JUST ADMIT HE WANTED TO BE WITH ME WTFFFF AHHHHHH

"What is it?"
"You wanna go to the park with me tmr and well maybe have a picnic or something." His voice trembles a little. He seems nervous
"Sure"
"Okay well i'll come by tmr around-"
"Kevin just give me your number"

This man was so like how do I describe it...old school? IDEK. But you didn't mind it and found it lwk cute. You exchange numbers and he leaves through the front door this time.

Kevin

I'll pick you up tmr at 4

Okayyyy

Buenas noches👍🏽

Buenas noches Kevin
Seen

He was so cute. But yet you kinda thought of Diego. How he bought you everything you wanted. No Y/n you can only have one. Oh gosh who was it gonna be.

Kevins POV
Finally I had the balls to ask her to hang out. Did she think it was weird or something for me to go through her window? Nah. No pasa nada.

The next day in the afternoon
It was currently 2 and Kevin said at 4. So it was just enough time. You wear a nice outfit but not nice nice since it was at the park yk. You're now ready and waiting for Kevin. It was 4:23 now and you started overthinking.

Was he also doing his makeup or something? Did he prank me? Omg he probably forgot.

Just as you were walking downstairs you heard a knock on the door. You open the door and it was Kevin with a little basket.

"Te mira's hermosa"
"Gracias" The comment made me smile so much and he noticed that. You realized you guys were walking to the park. You didn't mind it that much.

"Go on this side"
"Huh why?"
"Because the lady is always suppose to walk on the inner side of the sidewalk. that's a rule every guy is suppose to know"

What a gentleman omgggg

"Interesting" you reply

The walk there wasn't to long. Around 10 minutes or so. The park was beautiful and it had many activities to do. It had a lot of trees and some lakes. It was honestly perfect.

"Look we can be under that tree" Kevin grabs your hand and leads you to the tree. It gives you deja vu from when Diego grabbed your hand but you stopped thinking about him quick.

Kevin gets something both of you can sit on from his  little basket. How adorable. He pats the blanket next to him so you could sit with him. You sit down as he pulls out sandwiches.

Diego and Kevin were like opposites. One takes you to a fancy restaurant and the other makes you a sandwich. One picks you up in a car and the other goes walking for you. One asks you in person when you guys are together and the other one climbs up to your window.... You liked both though.

"Here for you" he hands you a sandwich and it looked good. The first bite felt like heaven.

"Did you make this?"
"Yes, why is it bad?"
"No of course not it's delicious"
"Well i'm glad you liked it I was worried I had to call my mom"

You laugh at the thought of Kevin asking his mom for help to make a sandwich.

"Kevin look at the sunset it's so pretty"
"Not as pretty as you"
That caught you off guard so you turn to him and say "what?"
"Nada"
"You sure?"
"Yes"

You don't want to keep asking so you continue to look at the sunset. You feel Kevin staring at you and it makes you nervous. You also stare at him and he smiles. His smile was so pretty and adorable.

"Eres muy bonita Y/n"
"De verdad?"
"Si"
"Gracias" You smile once more. Gosh how many times am I gonna be smiling.

You continue talking to Kevin and start getting to know him more. You keep falling more and more for him. He seems like a mommy's boy, which you absolutely loved. He also seemed like a softie.

The darker it got, the colder it also got. While you guys were both laying down and stargazing, you start shivering a bit and Kevin notices. He sits up and takes off his sweater and puts it over you as you also sit up. His cologne scent was strong as it immediately hit you. Not only did he give you his sweater. But also put his arm around you. This gave you the chance to put your head on his shoulder.

This felt so unreal like I was living in a dream. looking at the stars with the most perfect boy ever. We were also staring at how beautiful the moon was. I never wanted it to end. Well this eventually sadly came to a end as we realized how late it got.

Kevin packed everything and we both walked to my house. Yet again he put his arm around me. The weather was also perfect, it was nice and cloudy. A dark day.

"Well here we are, I had fun today Y/n. I enjoyed being with you"
"I did too, oh and Thank you for the sandwich and uh today"

Kevin goes up to you and gives you a peck on your forehead. He then leaves and you walk into your house.
Oh shit I still have his sweater. You go out but there's no sign of Kevin. welp.

The whole night you were smiling just thinking about everything that had happened. Gosh now what do I tell Diego.

Authors note: So this was a very long chapter💀 I hope you guys are enjoying it. Keep in mind this is my first story☹️ But I love all of you guys mwah🖤🖤🖤