Plane

Couple days have past. You and Diego act like that never happened. Both of you never mention a thing about it. With Kevin, nothing really has happened. Everything is normal. The team is traveling to Mexico for a game. You were busy packing your bags until Kevin texted you.

Kevin

Hi Y/n:) Wanna sit next to
me on the plane?

Ofc Kevin:D
Seen

I don't think Diego will think much of it. You figured that he will probably sit with someone else like Edson. You continued getting ready and ate breakfast. Then you get a text from Diego.

Diego

Hey Y/n, good morning
how'd you sleep?

I slept alr , wbu?

I slept good thanks for
asking, I was wondering
if I could sit next to you
on the plane?

oh yeah fs
seen

Ah crap now what was I suppose to do. Well I mean they can both sit next to me, it's 3 seats in a row. You start heading to the airport with your dad. Only some of the team were there not everyone. Including Diego and Kevin. You were tired since it was a long process getting through paparazzi and everything. So you take a nap.

You were having a dream about sum but suddenly felt someone poking you repeatedly. You get annoyed but then realized it was just Kevin.

"Y/n Y/n y/n wake upppp"
"whattt"
"We're leaving"

You quickly get up and get your luggages. Diego can't be seen. Wonder where he is?

Kevin takes a seat next to the window. He was excited he was able to see everything. You sit next to him. You try to fall asleep but Kevin keeps on talking how fun this flight is gonna be. You feel someone sit next to you but just ignore it.

"Y/n look at all the lights. The people look like ants"
"Kevin shut up i'm trying to sleep."
"You can sleep on me"

That voice sounded very familiar. You turn and it's Diego.

"Oh hi Diego I um didn't realized you were there."
"Oh yeah when I came it looked like you were sleeping so I decided not to bother you"
"oh"

How sweet of him. A couple minutes go by and your still trying to fall asleep. The minutes feel like they are going by very slowly. The plane is nice and quiet.

You realize that Kevin stopped talking. Weird. Just as when you were about to turn to face him his head falls on your shoulder. You freeze as you didn't expect that. You let him sleep of course. He looked so adorable. But as things couldn't get better or worse idfk. Another head falls onto your shoulder. It was Diego's. But for some reason his landed more on your chest.

Great how am I suppose to sleep now.

Authors note: When I tell you guys I forgot this story existed🧍🏽‍♀️ I'm so sorry for not updating and for this being a short chapter ☹️🫶🏼