(Prologue )

***(Skip the soundtrack to 2:30 make the scene more dramatic)

(Nahida's voice)

" The day that I died, was the day I began to live... I had it all not much but enough to get by... a job, family, and a normal boring life....compare to what I go threw now sometimes I wish I could go back to the old ways...back when everything was normal....back when I was alive...

I've been working long hours and years at this high-tech lab where they used for creating highly advanced chemicals etc. My job was just filing and constantly cutting my fingers with fucking papers...I hated this job but times were difficult and I was desperate my sister and grandmother needed all the help they could get...I lost my folks in a car crash a fucking drunk driver took them away from us, these types of people kill more people than cancer....my grandma took over raising us and gave us a home. I was destined to grow out of this place and finally make something out of myself not just for me but also for my loved ones. Terra deserves a better life. I did promise my folks I would take care of her.

One Night I was working late the people here looked possessive to perfect whatever hell they wanted to achieve of course I never paid attention to anything, it was classified info. It was later hours almost every day I bearly left any room to socialize or relationship, I've seen this one guy I felt head over heels for him, but there was a dark side to the relationship. As I headed out from my shift Gabriel whom I'd seen for 3 months the relationship was rocky and more or less fucked up....was waiting for me and was drunk I could smell it clear he would get like this cause of his job and would bitch about it or the insecure and jealous cause of my schedules and late night hours, as I tried to walk home with him on my tail trying to get my attention but I was too tired to deal with this shit...a sudden rage took over him we started a tug of war and he got the upper hand and stabbed me multiple times till my life was leaving me when he realized what he did he lunched my body into a river....sooo this is what death feels like. What a fucked up way to go stabbed and drowned to death by a jealous boyfriend...a pitiful end this is...

a pitiful end this is