Chapter 7 {We Are Both Mosnters }

"I can smell his blood, it's been way too long since I've had my blood veils...im funcking hungry....and this man will die 1st before he touches me...how I wish it was Negan about to die...but he will be saved 'best for last'...im predator waiting for her prey"

" get out," said a raging voice

" your awake girly good...your probably tired being in the dark and eating grows shit....I can let you out if we

He was getting closer she was waiting for the right moment to strike seeing how the chain prevented Nahi from having more space.

" get out or die you fucking pig"

"Don't be a stubborn bitch...what..the...ohh fukkk....

He didn't finish his words for his throat was split open with blood spilling from it as Nahi sunk her fangs and devoured what she needed, she didn't give him time to scream as the corpse fell to the floor, this is part of herself is hated most but in this case, one less useless human won't be missed especially one who's intentions are to rape the innocent of their humanity and most important their wings.

There was no time for thoughts, Nahida grabbed the knife, talkie and gun lucky for her the key was on the body. She freed herself from the chains and placed them on the dead man for it wouldn't be long for it to change. Nahi locked the cell behind her and ran threw the halls not knowing where to go or where they lead.

" Hey, Dave you copy? Over"

Said the voice on the talkie it broke Nahi out of thoughts it won't be long before they become alert she had to hurry. But this fucking place was a damn maze from hell.

" Dave you ass hole come in...over"

Everywhere I turned it looked the same, my adrenaline was sky-high sooo far I don't see anything or anyone, 1st thing get my shit from that bastard Negan....2nd kill him and hopefully find Terra, but I hope out of all places she is not here. I found pare of stairs that lead me to a big lobby, there was all source of things like an entire community living under Negan's command but who the hell would want to be under the thumb of a psychopath with Bat?

" Negan code red....prisoners escape and Dave is dead....Saviors a prisoner's on the lose over "

"what the fuck you fuckers were supposed to watch her...Saviors find her at all costs don't kill her bring her to me alive....she can still be in the building...Simon, Dwight on me asap"

A loud alarm went off....almost like being in jail...just fucking great...time to run like hell...

time to run like hell