Chapter 8 (Reunited But Broken)

I couldn't move

I couldn't move...or speak it was all coming back to me...my earlier memories everything was just a total fucking storm all my dark hours and sleepless night thinking I'd never seen her again. And here she was all grown to turn into a Savior but worst of all working for a tyrant

" I asked you a fucking question snowflake...now I know you're probably in shock taking all this in still..."

A knock came on the door one of his men entered almost scared to even speak his mind...

" what the fuck? I said I didn't want to be bothered"

" Sorry boss but Little Miss T said she has some info on the prisoner "

"eh show some respect you dick that's my future wife whom you're talking about"

" With respect Negan nooo she neither of that, she's my sister," said Terra entering the room" Well yes ma'am this is going to be fun a big old sister-loving bonding damn my mind is gonna have a field day, you fuckers don't interrupt us," said Negan as he closed the door behind him " Well little T introduces us if you will Lucille and I are curious to know this story"

"she's my big sister Nahida whom I thought to be dead before all this happened "

"Ok...I'm gonna let that attitude from early slide their T cause you're a badass and I like you but don't get cocky with me....question...is she a fucking vampire? Or some weird goth emo chick who was in a fucking cult or something?"

"what no...why would you think that" Terra had yet to approach Nahida she had yet to lift her gaze from the ground "Because little missy, while I was going over your sister's belonging I found this strange canister with human blood inside not too mentions the fact that fucking creepy as shit and fucking disgusting as Dwight's face...so perhaps you could elaborate on the case "

so perhaps you could elaborate on the case "