Chapter 13 ( Time Heals Or Kills)

Negan's POV

Negan's POV

We arrived at Sanctuary I carried Nahida to Carson's office, she was covered in blood her own and the fuckers she killed. She's as light as a feather I'm surprised she looks so fucking strong and healthy, from this day she's one of us saving our asses and taking an arrow if that's not worth loyalty I don't know what the fuck will. I saw her change into something, and still, it doesn't take away how beautiful she is and how I care. We were waiting outside of Carson's office, poor Terra was relieved but worried at the same time I had Simon take her to her room and rest.

" Negan you can come in now"

" How is she Doc talk to me"

" She's alright stable for now she resting, but I still need to run some tests, and perhaps a blood transfusion might be needed"

" Sayy no more Doc...ill be her blood Angel take all the blood you need, she saved all our asses today, so you give her the best of the best treatment we have got it"

"Yes Sir...if you would remove your coat I'll take the among I need and if I need more I'll contact Terra, you shouldn't overdo it you still recovering from the previous donation" Negan took a seat next to Nahida's bed who looked a little paler than usual, but he was glad she was alive.

" Let me ask you something Doc...what do you think of her?"

" I'm sorry Sir I don't follow"

" Fuck sake man you've treated her, seen her scars hell you probably saw her naked and you haven't knowest the signings

" Fuck sake man you've treated her, seen her scars hell you probably saw her naked and you haven't knowest the signings... it's fucking obvious, she something else entirely different. Has she told you anything about her condition or anything at all about her past or how she got this way"

" I have knowtest...Sir and I can honestly say Nahida is a special case and in truth we...we shouldn't be surprised nowadays the dead come back to devour the living anything might be possible"

" Carson...I fucking saw this woman die in front of these fucking eyes and get back up all claws and teeth, she ripped 3guys' throats and beat the other to a bloody mess with Lucille. Now in my fucking book if that's not freaky deeky science shit or evolution crap then I don't know what the fuck it is"