Chapter 15( Let Me Help You...Let Me In...Let Me Love You)

(🔞🔞🔞🔞 lets get down and dirty💞💘💋)
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Nahida's POV

(I spent the entire day with Terra who showed me the rest of the Sanctuary, many people were living here, young, old, and children, Negan had built a community and cared for everyone to save the ones that needed saving and killed the ones who needed killing. As people walked by they were staring, whispering, and scared they had never seen a person like me but I think it's because of the rumors from what ain't down between me raising and killing men...I swear if they call me a living walker or any nickname I don't approve ill lose my shit.)

(I found myself on the rooftop sitting on the edge with my legs dangling the Sun was setting but I could see from a distance a couple of walkers nothing new,  I hadn't seen Negan all day...I suddenly miss his company...its almost as if my heart skips a few beats every time I think about the times we spent together, even if our relationship and meeting started rocky as hell time changes people. I took out my sketchbook taking advantage of the mood it's been some time since I sketched anything I had a few drawings of Hades and Zeus, a couple of wolves, a fox, etc. I started sketching Negan in a very sexy pose with Lucille his prize baby, she must be an ex-wife someone he lost when all this began. We all lose someone along the way and in the process we change, we become monsters our demons maybe that's why he is how he is cause he lost someone important in his life.)

After some hours I finish the sketch damn the picture looked so fucking hot I would date it not bad for my 1st human sketch, I here the door opened I closed my book looking to see who it was...Negan...he smiled omg I can't let him see the drawing he will have a field day. But then again I was still mad at him not only for the comment and the fact that he stayed with his wives. But it was my fault for pushing him away to begin with and he's this tough character who doesn't take shit or orders from anyone and yet he acts differently towards me.

He walked towards me twirling Lucille and whistling the modeling sound of Saviors, he loves to make an entrance and impression.

" Doll there you are what are you doing up here, been looking for you all day and I see you have my coat fuckkkk...you look soo fucking sexy in it then I do...I almost sent a fucking search party " he walked towards me twirling Lucille around " Are you ok?"

" I'm alright...just needed some fresh air spent the entire day with Terra, I came here for the view before I retired for the night...did a little bit of drawing"

" Mmm did you go to see Carson to check how your wounds are healing up ?"

Well that I didn't expect " Uhmm yeah I'm fine they've all healed up very well I didn't half to go " To be honest I'd forgotten about them and he was still worried about me.

" Mmmm....'ll be the fucking judge of that...lift your shirt and let me see Doll" he started walking towards me

" Negan I'm fine really they all but healed " I back up he won't leave this alone, I'm glad he cares but I'm still insecure about him seeing my scars.