Chapter 14 (Im Here)

Sigh

Sigh...I can't catch a break without questions popping up about me, I'm starting to feel famous at this point. Before I could speak Negan interrupted.

" Before you start telling me about your life Snowflake, Little T it's late and it's story time for me and me only, tomorrow you girls can have your alone time...sooo for now it's bedtime"

"Really...Negan I'm not a child I'm a grown fucking woman cut me some goddamn slack here she almost died before my eyes...Nahida tells him to stop fathering me "

(Yeah Negan's swearing and ego have been a bad influence but I am proud of her she's standing up for herself, and I'll always have her back no matter what but there are times when you half to stand aside from acting like a shield. And let them create their character and live their lives.)

" Well excuse me, young lady, excuse the hell out of my goddamn French but did you just back-talk me and object to my order." Negan got his talkie and contacted Simon " Simon get your ass up here now asp, over"

" On my way Sir, over and out" Nahida figured that Simon was one of the few people who could calm down if not match her sister's attitude.

" Negan leave her alone, she only worried just let her stay"

" Naaaa doll the little girl here has to learn her place and behave, fuck theirs no mistake you 2 are sisters...same killer instinct, attitudes and can be a pain in my ass" a Few minutes later Simon arrived he could already feel the tension in the room.

" You called Boss? Is there a problem?"

" Do me a favor Simon my good friend, take Little T here to her room she is grounded for the night, and stay with her to make sure she does not cause trouble" Negan said with cockyness

"You can't be fucking serious...Nahida will you pleaseee talk some scents into these jerks...I am not going anywhere, I want to stay with my sister "

" Come on Babe let go rest it's late your sister sleep" Simon went to grab Terra when she gave him a warning look.

" Simon don't touch me or I'll hurt you real bad"

" She's bluffing Simon...go on I'm getting tired and the misses and I want some cuddle time"

go on I'm getting tired and the misses and I want some cuddle time"