Chapter 6 (I Dont Know What I Am?)

(😢😢Warning chapter full of Depress...Suicide and sad parts🔞🩸🩸🩸🗡️
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

Suicide and sad parts🔞🩸🩸🩸🗡️

(Nahida)

The ride was like one from hell, I completely lost what it felt like to be in a car, I got used to riding my horse and walking that I even started to feel car sick. Even when they blinded me so I couldn't find my way to the Kingdom, I felt all my scents go nuts and the sickness from the car made it worse. I placed my bags in the back but kept my backpack on my lap it had the most important stuff even my special medicine thank god I had restocked enough, the rest are reminders aren that kept me going in this fucked up world we live in. After a while Negan must have knowest my not soo comfort condition he opened the window to a fresh breeze without uttering a word as I lean my head back and rest. I would half devise a plan to get back to the kingdom the last thing I want is to bring suffering to people, I hope Ezekiel will understand why I did what had to be accomplished.

(Deep Breaths...feels like drowning ...Darkness all around...I can't awaken...It's like someone switched on my life...and everything came back...the voices eco threw my mind...subject Nahida...breathing acceleration... Heartbeats racing...going into cardiac arrest for 3rd time in a row...(they used the damn machine that almost burns holes in your chest to get your heart going again...amount of times my heart stopped 5 times) I should have died now I'm nothing but a walking freak...Wake up!! Wake up girly... We're home...)

Negan shook me enough to awaken me from my nightmare it felt like gasping for air I held my backpack strongly, and I thought to have them under control they were gone for a long time...fuck they were triggered by all this Negan bullshit.

" hey sweetheart you must have been having some fuckity mest up dreams I hope I was in them....were home see....welcome to Sanctuary doll face" he said with that stupid smirk on his face.

welcome to Sanctuary doll face" he said with that stupid smirk on his face

The environment was so different than the Kingdom there was life...hope...freedom...happiness. This place reeked of death...fear...control... dominance...an aura of fear hit Nahida like a ton of bricks something she never experienced this was a prison and she hoped Terra was not in this place. She saw walkers tied to the gate doubt that some may have fallen victim to Negan and his Bat as a way to intimidate daring to approach Sanctuary. The next thing she felt was a pair of hands dragging her out of the truck she resisted and lost balance as she landed on the dust, Nahi saw someone take her backpack dangling it in front of her like they just won a trophy, and that made her snap. She felt all the anger and power when she failed to realize, someone had cut her arm not much but it was enough to give her strength to beat the living hell out of these men.