Chapter 10 ( My Past Vs My Present)

(sooo let's dig into some deep emotion here... Let's see if Negan can get Nahida to open up her Stone Heart)

 Let's see if Negan can get Nahida to open up her Stone Heart)

( Few days pass)

Carson had cleared Nahida her wounds had all healed and most of her normal color had returned, When the Doc confronted her about self-inflicted wounds and the scars on her stomach she refused to answer. The Doc warned her that Negan would eventually ask about them and soo would Terra.

" Alright Nahida your good to go I already informed Negan you are good just not 100% yet I told him to consider your health and conditions...I'm hoping whatever he might have in store for you he will take it easy"

" I'm grateful Doc but doubt he will have any remorse or mercy on me considering what I've done, I'll manage Thanks for everything, By the way, I wanted to ask you has Terra always been treated well here? How was it for her when she first arrived?"

" Well from what she told me, Negan found her out in the wild she was going threw a ruff patch he saw potential considering how she took on Simon in hand combat, From what I saw he came with brushed ribs and a broken nose "

(I'm proud of her everything I taught her came in handy I knew she could take care of herself )

" I patched her up Negan offered her a place among the Saviors as a soldier I was surprised I thought he was gonna take as another wife but she earned his respect and everyone else. But she always talked about you and how you taught her how to defend herself, there were times she was depressed and lonesome but I was always willing to listen and she also grew to admire Negan"

"Say what? How do you mean?"

"We'll...

The Doc didn't get a chance to respond seeing that Simon was a door, soo that was the man whom Terra beat the living Jesus out of, Nahida smirked such a big guy and lost to a girl half his size.

" hey Doc Negan wants to see the girl asp...wow soo your Terra's Big sister you don't look alike, but you sure as hell have the good looks"

wow soo your Terra's Big sister you don't look alike, but you sure as hell have the good looks"