Chapter 11 (Have You Seen My Scars)

(Nahida's Nightmare)

Cold...darkness all over...I couldn't wake up...I felt drowning

- It's your fault...

- You did this to us...

It was Gabriel...his words hurt me...they cut me like butter I once loved him and he loved me, but everything changed...Sometimes I think it was better to die that night...When I came back...the old Nahida had died and this new Nahida was born...one who won't love again or trust any man with her heart....or what was left of it. I question over and over why could I have stayed normal and lived the rest of my life normal and fighting the dead until I could no more...I got what I wished for...to live just living as a monster.

(I was on the same bridge that very night Gabriel was going to stab me again and I didn't have my powers I couldn't move, I closed my eyes ready to accept my fate once again but the stab never came. When I opened them Negan was standing there with his bloody baseball bat and his devilish smirk he smashed Gabriel's head in till it was unrecognizable ...he saved me but why?..." I'm here for you Baby Girl nobody will hurt you again" )

End of the Nightmare...

I woke up gasping for air and found myself in a pool of sweat, I scanned the room and it was empty I was back in Sanctuary...safe I had found Terra who was here with me...and Negan...he was...he was sitting in a dark corner thank god im not naked.

" Hey Snowflake you ok? It looks like you were having a crazy dream...I was gonna wake you up but I didn't want to get another punch in the my family jewels. "

Negan believes that he alone can save the people around him and is willing to do whatever it takes to ensure their survival. He's doing the right thing in helping but at the same his methods of living in fear and terror of Lucille, not to mention he steals from the other communities.

" How did you get in here? Am I late? What time is it?" she asked hesitantly

" Wow, their kitty cat it's alright...your not late... It's 6 a.m. now still have 30 min left. As far as getting in here I got keys to all the rooms and I'm the fucking boss here, something told me I should check up on you and it's a good thing I did...brought you some breakfast and thought it might help" he was in his sweet mood this morning maybe it's a result from being with his wives.

(sigh)

" I'm sorry...I just...the nightmares...it was ruff...thanks for the food...can I...take a shower...it helps me calm down"

" Sure thing this is your room feel free to do whatever, need any help in the shower? I can scrub your back ( This guy was a real horn dog, how big is his ego... I can see why he needs 5 wives to feed his giant dick...wait nooo shit don't think about his dick....oh fuck me)

" Thanks...but no thanks " Nahida smirked she gathered her clothes for the day, and one thing she was grateful for was a good running shower and hot water.