Chapter 16 ( Your What Hurts Me The Most?)

Daylight

Nahida woke up the sunlight was beaming threw the window, last night was unlike she'd ever experienced before but fuckkk Negan was an animal in bed

Nahida woke up the sunlight was beaming threw the window, last night was unlike she'd ever experienced before but fuckkk Negan was an animal in bed...looking next to her but Negan was not there it had become cold which meant that he'd been gone for sometime, fragments of last night plagued her mind. The heat and blood in her body got the best of her better judgment and she gave in to her urges what did she expect for him to care and stay till morning but him not being there really hurt...did she make a mistake?.... Did he go with his other wives?... Was the sex between them that bad?...No...this can't be her case she always put limits and didn't let no man in because of her looks or her other side....and the one time she does it fucked up badly...

(Fuckkk I feel like I have a hangover without the alcohol but the blood in my system, still that was the best sleep I've had in a long time without any nightmares...only thing missing was the main man himself, it's fucked up I really hoped to find him next to me but again is he even capable of having consideration for another girls feelings? Now I feel used....like a whore but then again I choose this...I let my walls down and now I half to live it )

Feeling a wave of emotion and overwhelmed, Nahida took a quick shower, changed her clothes, and left the room with the rest of her belongings. The halls were empty she looked toward the the room where Negan's wives were, she tried not to think about her one-night stand and hoped to get to her room without anybody seeing her, maybe even find Terra and probably distract herself over what happened.

Sticking to the shadows Nahi avoided detection she saw people working in different areas, threw many hallways and turns she found Terra's room...

*knock

"Terra? Are you in there? It's me Nahi" she whispered

"Uhm hold on one sec sis...be there in a moment"

I heard a ruckus on the other side she's probably with Simon...eww I can't believe I could see them together in the same bed still wish she would date someone younger and not someone who looks like he could be her father.

* The door opens with Terra wearing a long men's shirt and underwear

" Morning sis, everything ok? "