Chapter 4

It was the next day that everyone hates. Lizzy was slumped over her bed, her hair was all tangled and she was still wearing her glittery dress. The piercing sunlight eventually woke her up.

"Argh my head" she moaned. Lizzy looked around her room and slowly walked to the kitchen.

"I NEED COFFEE" she shouted.

"Sorry coffee has ran out" Georgina replied.

"OH MY GODDD" Lizzy complained and threw herself on the sofa.

"Here have a glass of water" Georgina offered.

"My head it feels like it's going to explode" Lizzy said "Take me to A&E I swear there's something wrong with me".

"Well that's what you get for drowning yourself in alcohol" Georgina said "So who was that mysterious man in the blue jeans?".

"Oh god did I hook up with someone?" Lizzy asked urgently.

"No! do you even remember him?" Georgina replied "He helped you, you passed out and he called for help".

"Did he?" Lizzy asked surprisingly.

"Yes he did, you're lucky that he wasn't some kind of pervert" she answered "Right I need to get ready".

"Ergh work today" Lizzy complained.

"Hey but seriously you should call that guy he seemed different but in a nice way" Georgina suggested.

"But I don't have his number" Lizzy said.

"Oh well there goes another potential Prince Charming" Georgina answered back.

Soon Georgina left and Lizzy was on her own, she couldn't help wondering about the charming and mysterious boy obviously she regretted not giving him her number but she tried so hard to remember what he looked like or what he said. Unfortunately, the only she could remember was his blue jeans.

In a busy bar, everyone was looking forward to Lizzy and the Souls' last song of the night.

"Ladies and gentlemen this is the last performance of the night it's Purely Souls" shouted Mr Young.

Lizzy walked up the stage in her  lacy, bohemian dress, she walked towards the mike, took a deep breath and sang.

Lizzy:

They say I'm too young to love you

I don't know what I need

They think I don't understand

The freedom land of the seventies

I think I'm too cool to know ya

You say I'm like the ice I freeze

I'm churning out novels like

Beat poetry on Amphetamines

I say

I say

Well, my boyfriend's in a band

He plays guitar while I sing Lou Reed

I've got feathers in my hair

I get down to Beat poetry

And my jazz collection's rare

I can play most anything

I'm a Brooklyn baby

I'm a Brooklyn baby