Authors note

Hello dear readers!

I haven't been able to sleep lately because of all the ideas bouncing around in my mind. So to get some of them out let me give you a sneak peak of the stories I want to write.

Red hair like blood marked her as the king's daughter. Not that she needed her hair to prove who her bloodline belonged to. All of her siblings had been marked by the king's brand when they reached 18. Now the same brand that marked her as the kings was the thing that made her be promised to another kingdom. To ensure peace between dragons and lycans she had to fulfill her duty and marry one of their Princes. On her wedding day she discovers a male that is very different from herself. Dark skin marked by smooth scales and burn marks down the side of his face that matched the ones on her back. Will the princess heal the scarred prince? Or will she run to find the freedom she has always longed for in a strange land?

It had been five years since she had opened her bakery. A front that disguised what she really was and what she was doing there. The mocking voice of her mother haunted her every step, reminding her of her failures. The old town that she had explored in her youth had died and come back to life when Azrael and Killian arrived. It only took two years for all of the excitement to die again. She was able to roam the forgotten streets, exploring the abandoned buildings. She tried to help where she could, starting a business that was perfect for females and their mates to visit. Though what she really did was point the males to where their hearts should reside. Following the thin threads that connected all of the mother's creatures. Then comes him... the soldier that didn't have a place for his heart, no threads that spread from his chest and went into unseen places. He was an enigma, a curiosity, and she needed to figure out why the mother had neglected to bless him the way she had all the others. The only problem is he seems to know something isn't quite right with her, suspicious of her curious questions.

The kingdom that she loved had rotted before her eyes. Greed and wrath weeping out onto the streets. Females were stolen from their beds, sold to the highest bidder. The crown watched on disinterested in their cries for help. Liria was done waiting for her sister to be saved by males that didn't care for their distress. So, taking matters into her own hands she joined the rebellion. She joined the underground club called the Omega, where females were sold to the highest bidder for a limited amount of time. The prince that reveled in his subject's pain would be her target. Her mission: bond with the prince and use him to take down the empire.

I also want to do a short story about Anna and Grim... not all is as it seems with that pair. I hope you aren't too attached to them.

Comment on which stories you are the most interested in! I am not sure which couple I will write next so help me decide!