solar system (childhood memory)

I remember when I was a kid I think I was in grade one at the time I got for Christmas A mobile of the solar system which was my favorite thing in the whole entire world. It glue in the dark and everything was wonderful to have. When I first saw it I understood what all the planets were because of Star Trek next Generation with Captain Picard and I was able to understand all the planets and I was able to say this is Jupiter Saturn you know the plan is probably. And I was very happy about having this particular gift as I was always enjoyed the night sky even when I was a little kid because of Star Trek next Generation. Something that I still watch on Netflix with one of the workers at my group home. It's very fun to actually say that you learn the planets around your 4 years old as well as other things. That'll be my next story. All I know is I was happier than a pig in mud and I was happy to be the happiest girl on the planet I was one for science even though I was young. Something that I never quit because I was knowledge hog I always am a knowledge hard. So I was very happy to see that I was getting the solar system mobile I knew it was a big deal for me at the time. I even have a tattoo of Jupiter because I call my mother the Jupiter Pearl. Because of that particular mobile. I was a little old for the mobile but I kept it until I was about oh I should say about 13 it was something that was very precious to me. And still is to my day and my heart. I don't usually say that about him material things but I'm very excited to say this is one of my memories that I've had. As I remember a lot of things but this is Christmasy stuff I'm talking about so this is what I'm talking about right now I wanted to go to sleep that night that day just to look at the solar system and it was very interesting.
When I ended up outgoing the solar system mobile I was saddened to Let It Go but it was falling apart at the time. Something that I didn't like it was falling apart like well a certain day in September and I wasn't too happy about that so I had to throw down the garbage and actually go on with my life but I still remember it as a Christmas memory. Something that I will always cherish for the rest of my life. There been other astronomy related Christmas Memories that I'll remember for the rest of my life that are coming up pretty soon