my mother

One time about this time of year about 3 years ago I ended up asking my mom just the tertiary question just something out of the blue to see if she was going to go nuts or do something. I asked her can I get a tattoo. He said as a Christmas present yes you can get as many as you want. I only wanted a few on each limb and a few on the Torso but anyways the fact that she said that I can get tattoos who was this woman and what did she do to my mother. Was something out of the ordinary. I asked again after slapping myself in the face and finding out it was my mother's voice and my mother that was saying it. It was a weird Christmas present because it was not really expected from a woman that was supposed to be conservative but she knew what would make me happy and what would tick me off and she knew if I got a tattoo or quite a few of them I would be happy enough then a pig in well ink. What I remember the most was that I kept asking her just to see what my sanity level was because I do have the associative complex and comorbid PTSD and I just needed to confirm to myself that she actually said that I can get tattoos. It was still a nice Christmas gift but I still wonder whatever happened to the woman who was my mother.