stars.....(childhood memory)

From what I remember every time I drove down my street with my parents and I saw them Red Star of Bethlehem on the Elmont General Hospital I found that it was very alluring looking and I wanted to see that. It was like a shape of a diamond and it was very surreal looking even though it was red and I was supposed to be the Star of Bethlehem. So I ended up one time asking my father I think I was in the fifth grade at the time asking him to take me to the hospital so I can see the star even though I was not sick as a dog I went walked up to the store and ended up looking at it and he said it's getting very beyond our bedtime and we should go soon and I was just gawking at this Christmas decoration that was always up on top of the hospital all the time I'm not wanting to talk about hospitals as they're a pain in my ass. But in this case this was a memory because there was a Christmas decoration there. Something that I wanted to see right away. Something I wish I can still see to this day but cannot because of circumstances out of my control. If I could I'd rewind that memory after a stargazing and seeing the Red Star of Bethlehem over the Elmont General Hospital.