singing (childhood memory)

I remember when I was in fourth grade again that I was going around around the neighborhood looking at the Christmas lights with my father and as soon as I hit my street light near my house I ended up singing Silent Night until the next thing you know I was coughing. It was something I enjoyed doing was the Silent Night song. Even though then I was still a pagan it was still interesting enough to sing this song even though my father didn't enjoy it at the time because of the time I had respiratory and throat infections at the time when I was a kid and was very was supposed to be frail but turned out to be a Powerhouse at the time. Looks can be deceiving at times do not judge a book by its size or cover it looks real sometimes it's not as frail as it seems. But my vocal cords are very frail at the time where is the rest of my body just looked apart. Anyway I remember giving my father a headache that night saying Silent Night is one of my favorite Christmas songs I can only sing that. It's one of my favorite songs to sing when I'm at the Christmas time. I still remember the time you was saying you're giving me an effing headache. My father was not one for clean language.