spanky the swearing water molecule

Oh they're sorry remember was my first tattoo they were sneaky about it at least. But I kind of had a funny feeling that they were have me at my first tattoo which wasn't a traumatic thing because I've been around needles before being pricked either for a covid-19 or the flu or whatever else is the flavor of the month. I've been a pin question all my life so I know a thing or two. But I knew they were up to tattoos. Because they were being very sneaky about how they were going around with their planning and stuff in their demeanor and pretty sure they said one day we're going to Kingston and I knew it. Soon enough I got consultation and that's what confirmed everything the tattoo itself did not hurt but it was the ultimate Christmas present and it got me started on the tattoo Obsession that my mother started me on. I enjoy this moment nonetheless still as if as if it was still yesterday. Surprisingly the tattoo never heard and then I got a second tattoo a few months later never hurt again. This is was A Christmas Surprise for me and it turned out to be very exciting and interesting and I found out that I like water as in the water molecule on my shoulder Spanky the swearing water molecule. I learned the spirit it not of Christmas but also going to a professional for your body art needs. Since then I've been drawing up a storm trying to find ideas for tattoos and going online going everywhere to see what would look like a good tattoo. Just from that one simple Christmas present.