marry mathmas (childhood memory)

You're wondering why I am saying this Mary mathMass. When I can't even stand the subject or even try to do it out of a wet paper bag. But that's what is the next memory.   Now you know I'm not good with math but my father didn't have to yell at me one I was early December about this time of year 3rd of December 6th of December he decided that I was trying my damnedest to do the math so he said why don't you get your coat on and we can look at the Christmas lights in the neighborhood that's on very fun for me so I threw on my coat and snow pants I was just in grade four at the time and I ended up deciding that I liked looking at the other Christmas light shows in the town which were other people's Christmas lights. Some were spectacular some were not as spectacular but it was still a treat on the less. I wish that the time I was able to have an iPhone or a camera phone like a smartphone or something at the time when I was younger so I could Chronicle these wonderful spectacular light shows that people had in their front and backyard sometimes they're backyards believe it or not. So I ended up clicking them in my memory. And it was something that I remember that I was not good at math but I tried my damnedest anyway and still got a reward out of it going to see the Christmas lights it started as a ritual then and every December to January we would be looking at the Christmas lights going around the town looking at the Christmas lights by foot of course. Because you had to be walking to enjoy the actual show of the lights of people's houses being lit up like Christmas trees. I even remember one house in particular that was always lit up like a Christmas tree and it was my favorite house I can't remember what it looks like now but I knew it was always lit up like a Christmas tree with different colors and sound effects and stuff it was wonderful. It was almost to the extent of Magic Lights in Ottawa in 2022. This was a bonding experience that I had with my father that was non-science-wise. He was actually very interesting and he actually enjoyed art particularly peoples Christmas decorations he'd say well that's income tacky and I'd say well that's not tacky that's beautiful and we'd have a debate about it. It was a healthy debate between young child and old man. Something that I'm missed to this day. My father is not doing as well because he is going through dementia but that's beside the point Sorry to go on the negative. But I still remember and will remember even if I end up with the same affliction the walking around the town looking at the Christmas lights with my father sometimes my mother came along too as well that's when the real fun started.