Act 1: Bitter

It's been five years since that cold raining day. The Bustling city of Los Angeles, the consistent honking of cars stuck in traffic among other unsavory things. Y/n finished high school early and moved onto college shortly after that, taking an express course through his bachelors. He got a job at the company his mother works for, he was place into the team she oversees. Which led to some unsavory reactions but nothing that lasted long. Y/n returns home after a quick store trip only for his leg to be attacked with hugs.

"PAPA," The small pigtailed girl, calls out and giggles hiding her face in his pant leg.

"Hi Seolhwa, hows my munchkin doing," He reaches down and picks her up, the cute laugh filling the house. 

"Seolhwa hungry," She pouts but starts laughing right after due Y/n's tickling.

"Come on, lets get you fed," He walks into the kitchen sitting his daughter onto the counter, "What does my daughter want to eat?"

"Candy," She cups her face, making him shake his head chuckling.

"You can't have candy yet sweetie," He takes her off the counter, "How about some mac and cheese," to which she nods cutely. The front door opens as he starts to get the water boiling.

"Y/n, Seolhwa~" His mom calls out, Seolhwa runs as fast as her little legs would let her, "Oh there is she is," You smile to yourself as the two come back in, "Hi Son."

"Hi mom, how's the team?" He asks pouring the noodles into the pot.

"They're good, the rookie came up to me before I left and asked me if you were single~" She says in a teasing voice.

"Mom, you know that I'm not interested," You laugh stirring.

"I know but you should at least go on a few dates and forget about her," Her look saddening by the minute.

"I understand where you're coming from, don't worry I'm over her have been for a long time mother."

Seolhwa runs back in, "PAPA PAPA," tugging on your pants.

"What is it dear?" He looks down at her.

"A-aes-pa," She struggles a bit," Is coming for tour, with other people too though,"

He stops stirring, looking at his mom, a shocked look coming across her face. He takes out his phone looking it up, "She's going to be here."

"Papa can we go to it?" She asks sweetly.

"Let me think about it dear, now go back to watching tv while I finish up your food," he smiles as she runs back into the living room.

"Don't take her Y/n," His mother's voice serious," It's only going to hurt you."

"It's not like she will see us," His eyes look down at the pot of cooking noodles, "We will only be in the crowd." 

"Fine, but if you are going to take her, I'm coming to."

"Mom you don't need t-"

"No rebuttals Y/n, you and I both know the effect she has on you. You may have changed in the way you look but I can guarantee you that will still recognize you especially with Seolhwa looking more and more like her everyday." 

He sighs nodding, as she walks into the living room carrying a bowl of mac for the little one. He looks at his daughter, slowly becoming the splitting image of the one that he loved so much and the one that destroyed him. 

A week has past, as they pulled up to the arena. Y/n's anxiety is through the roof, which is getting amplified due to the stares on him and Seolhwa the second they stepped out of the car.