Chapter 14: Runaway

Team RWAY were currently walking around Vale, they were looking at all the Vytal fesitival preperations. "Well this is surpringly exciting," said Adam "Of cource it is. The Vytal Festival! Oh, this is wonderful," replied Weiss "I don't think I've ever seen you smile this much, Weiss. It's kinda creepy," said Ruby, Adam looked at Weiss before saying "Yep, your right here Ruby," "But how could you not smile? A festival dedicated to the cultures of this world! There will be dances! Parades! A Tournament! Oh, the amount of planning and organisation that goes into these events is simply breathtaking," Yang sighed and said "You really know how to take a good thing and make it sound boring," Adam smirked at this "Quiet you," replied Weiss as they continued walking.

They then arrived at the docks "Remind me again why we're spending our Friday afternoon visting the stupid docks," said Yang "Don't ask me, I was dragged along here," said Adam. Ruby covered her nose before saying "Ugh, they smell of fish!" "Hmm, I wonder why. It's not like this is near the ocean and there is a fishing boat over there with a ton of fish," replied Adam in a sarcastic tone.

"I've heard that students from Vacuo will be arriving today. And, as a representative of Beacon, I feel as though it is my solemn duty to welcome them to this fine kingdom," said Weiss as Adam muttered under his breath "A bad representative if I'm being honest," "What you really mean is you want to spy on them so she'll have the upper hand in the tournament," said Yang "You can't prove that," replied Weiss.

As teh ywere looking at the docks, Ruby noticed a smashed up shop with a couple of detectives near it "What happened here," she said "Robbery. Second dust shop hit this week. This place is turning into a jungle," replied a detective "That's terrible," said Yang.

"They left all the money again," said a detective"Yeah, just don't make a lick of sense. Who needs that much dust?" said other the detective "Don't know, an army?" "You thinking the White Fang!" Adam gritted his teeth a little "Yeah, I'm thinking we don't get payed enough for this."

"Hmph! The White Fang. What an awful bunch of degenrates!" said Weiss "I wouldn't call them degenerates, more misguided, besides their only lashing out as a last resort," replied Adam "They kill Adam, they rob, they kidnap, they burn thinsg down to the ground. You really think that is misguided?" said Weiss "Yeah, well they weren't originally like that, it's only in the past few years they changed. Their not a group of pyschopaths who want to see society burnt to the ground. Besides, it doesn't make sense why they would go for a small dust shop," replied Adam a bit agitated "Adam's got a point, we never caught that Roman Torchwick guy. Maybe it was him," said Ruby "That make's sense, besides these tactics are obviously his," said Adam "How do you know?" said Weiss "Me and Torchwick have a, history. We've fought multiple times in the past," replied Adam.

"Anyway, that still doesn't change a fact that those faunus are a bunch of scum," said Weiss "Excuse me," replied Adam "I'm not talking about you," said Weiss "Those faunus in the White Fang only know how to lie, cheat and steal," Adam clenched his fists, but then Yang said "Hey that's not, necissarily true," Suddenly they hear a voice saying "Stop that faunus!"

The group turned to see a male, blonde, monkey faunus jump off a ship and run "Thanks for the ride, guys! Haha," he said "You no-good stowaway," Shouted a sailor. The faunsu was now on top of a lamppost pealing a banana "Hey! A no-good stowaway would've been caught! I'm a great stowaway," as he eats, the detectives down below throw a stone at him "Hey get down from there," said a detective onl yto get a banana peel thrown in his face.

The faunus then jumped and ran past team RWAY, followed by the detectives "Well Weiss, you said you wanted to see the competition, and there it goes," said Yang "Quick! We must observe him," said Weiss as she and Yang ran after him, Adam sighed as he and Ruby joined.