Chapter 18: Food fight

A week had passed since last time, and classes were soon to return to the sudents. However one day both Adam and Yuma were called to the headmaster for a reason. "What did you do this time?" asked Weiss "For once I don't know, I'm sure it's nothing terrible," Adam replied as he walked towards the door where Yuma was standing.

"Well, let's get going," said Yuma, Adam just nodded as they walked down the corridor passing several students. Cardin was leaning on a wall when the two came passed, he just nodded to Adam and he replied with another. "Since when did you two become friends?" Yuma asked "We're not friends. But after our fight we saw a different perspective of each other, I think he's going to try and change," Adam replied, Yuma just grunted "You sure he'll be able to do that? I mean, he was brought up and taught lies about our kind since he was a kid," "True, but we're both ex white fang members. If we were able to change, then I'm sure he can," "Alright, but if he steps out line-" "Then we'll be forced to teach him another lesson," Adam replied as they arrived to the lift.

The two faunus stepped out of the lift and into Ozpin's office "I swear this is becoming a regular ocurrence for me," Adam quietly muttered. "Mr Taurus and Mr Telvor. Do you know why I've brought you here?" both Adam and Yuma shook their heads "Are you aware that the the Vytal festival is coming up?" "Yes," Adam replied "Well you should know that many students from Atlas will be arriving, along with the general," Adam scowled and Yuma tightened his fists.

"I am aware that you were both high ranking white fang members, and you may still have a grudge against Atlas," said Ozpin, Yuma sighed "Well, I hate Atlas. But if anyone hates Atlas the most, it would be Adam," "Yes, and it's personal. I take it you brought us here to make sure we won't attack either?" "Correct," Adam sighed "Well Atlas is known for their racism. And this type of it isn't just anti-faunus words of graffiti like in Vale. But full on blown attacks on innocent faunus," "I am aware. That is why I have asked Ironwood to keep an eye on their behaviour. But in return he has asked for both you and Mr Telvor to be under super vision throughout the Vytal tournament," Yuma quielty snarled and Adam grimaced "So, he still see's us as dangerous?" Ozpin nodded.

Adam sighed, he hated this just as much as he hated Atlas and the fact Ironwood and his people will be here soon, but he couldn't do anything to prevent this. "With respect headmaster, I hate this idea. But I'll go along with it just so there isn't as much tension during the tournament," Adam eventually said "That's good to hear. Now I suggest you return to your team," Adam nodded as he and Yuma stood up and left.

"Who does Ironwood think he is? This isn't his kingdom, so he shouldn't be able to give demands," Yuma ranted "I agree, but we can't do anything about it. However, if one of Ironwood's brats try to pick with innocent faunus, I will send them on a one way trip to hospital," Adam replied as the door opened and they walked out.      

Adam walked into the dorm and went to where his bed was, he then picked up a notebook filled with notes and even some drawings. He holds it tightly before turning around, and walking out of the room and to the cafeteria.

Adam walked into the cafeteria holding a book which was filled with notes and sketches. He made his way to the table "Hey Adam, what was your meeting about?" Yang asked "To do with Atlas and the Vytal fesitival," he replied as he sat down "Hey? Where's Ruby?" "Oh, she went to get something," Weiss replied.

Adam started eating while also going through his notebook, he saw previous notes he made. One of them was to stay as far as possible from the Schnee, another was to chuck Cardin out of a 5 story window; Adam just sighed and smirked 'Shocking how much has changed in just a couple months' he said in his thoughts, he then took another bite of his food before turning the page. 

He then turned another page where there were some sketches he made , oen of them was Blake wearing her mask and himself in his old commander clothes. He sighed looking at it 'If only she was hear with me as well' he said in his thoughts. "Watcha doing?" said Yang leaning over "Just going over some old notes, none of your buisness," said Adam as he quickly closed his book "Oh really? And who was that cat girl?" Yang said smirking "As I said none of your business,"  suddenly, a grape was thrown towards Yang but she caught it in her mouth.