Chapter 10: Forever fall

Adam was sitting on his bed reading, he had some things rushing around in his head; he knows that today was a trip to forever fall, this gave him bad flashback of his last mission in the White Fang, he is also pissed about Cardin blackmailing Jaune and Jaune not doing anything about it. As time went on, Adam got more and more frustrated where eventually he throws the book at the wall with a snarl.

He breathed in and out, calming himself down as he went to retrieve the book "Woah, someone has anger issues," said Yang who was sitting on her bed, Adam looked a little embarrassed "Sorry, just some things which are frustrating me," he replied "It seems a little more than that Adam. You know, if there's anything you want to talk about you can tell us," said Yang in concern "It's not important. Thanks for your concern anyway," Yang sighed "If you say so," Adam then stood up and walked out of the room.

Outside, he sees that most of team Jnpr were in their dorm except for Jaune 'Is that idiot really that dense? Did none of my words get into his head?' said Adam in his thoughts, frustrated. He then sighed and walked away, this mood he was in was just going to attract Grimm on the mission, he just needs to do something to calm himself down. He then walked into the training room, there were some new addition such as some new training robots built by Atlas, Adam grimaced at this.

He then went and activated the training droids and then got into position, he glared at the piece of atletian tech before charging at it. As he sliced at one, it surprisingly blocked the strike but Adam kicked it back as another droid shot some bullets which Adam blocked, he then fired Wilt out of Blush at it before charging and slicing the machine several times as another charged at him. He turned to the charging robot and jumped in the air over it, landing behind it as he sliced it several times sending it flying forward but then, another came from behind and knocked Adam forward.

In a flash, Adam turned and blocked some more strikes from the droid but then, the world started to become blurry and the droids slowly became the Schnee mine guards, this caused Adam to go into a fury. Adam's one visible eye was flashing with rage as the brand under his patch burned as he struck the machine several times, in his eyes though, it was the demons which had been tormenting him since childhood.

Adam's fury grew as the machine began to spark and eventually, it was cut in two; Adam then turned to the other machines as he charged at them, almost roaring like a raging lion. Adam sliced one and shot the other, he then put his horns forward and charged like an actual bull at a droid, piercing the machine and destroying. One final droid remained as Adam turned to face it, it then charged towards Adam fireing some shots before turning back to blades, and striking at Adam several times but then, it's arm was sliced clean of. Adam glared at the machine as he moved his hand forward to it's head and then, tore it off. However, as he did that he heard voices which slowly brought him out of his fury and back to reality.  

Adam then blinked and was back in the training room holding the head of a training droid, he then looked around seeing the destroyed machines until he turned to the doorway to see his team and Ozpin standing there. Adam looked left and right "We used quite a lot of money on those training droids, it seems they were no match to you," said Ozpin "I'm sorry sir, I wasn't in the right head I-" replied Adam before being cut off "It's alright Mr Taurus, I could see that you weren't in the right head there," said Ozpin.

Ozpin then turned to the rest of team Rway "You should go and prepear for the trip, Mr Taurus do you mind coming up to my office," said Ozpin, they nodded and left leaving Adam and Ozpin there. "Follow me," said Ozpin to Adam, the faunus nodded and followed the headmaster "Sir, I haven't been having the best time recently due to some things," said Adam "I know, your team leader, Miss Rose actually came to me due to being concerned about you. Apparently you've been having bad nights, am I correct?" replied Ozpin as they walked to the lift to Ozpin's office.