the one

you were on naya's bed with your body between her legs as her fingers ran through your hair. it was a quiet night in at her place and after having dinner downstairs you moved to her bedroom. it was quiet, only the sound of soft breathing could be heard.

you've been dating for four months now and every second of it has been what you've always dreamed of. naya made you feel a way no one else could and every day that you get to spend with her is blissful and amazing.

naya moved her hand from your hair down to your hand where she intertwined her fingers with yours. you lifted your head from her chest and looked up at her to find her already staring at you. you smiled back at her, you sit up and turned to her, so you could rest your forehead on hers as you gazed into her eyes. she looked like she was a little distracted, as though something was weighing on her mind.

"you okay, nay?" she nodded, her finger moving to your cheeks as she rubbed them softly. "just thinking. that's all." you pecked her lips softly making she smile. "what's on your mind, love?" she took a deep breath and sighed contently, her arm grabbing your hips and moving you closer and then resting her hand on your cheek again. you knew she was nervous, but before you could ask her what was on her mind again, she blurted out three words that made your heart skip a beat.

"i love you." she said staring deeply into your eyes and stroking your cheek softly. you opened a huge smile, her words taking you by surprise. "say it again." naya smiled and kissed your lips lovingly. "i love you, y/n/n. i love you so much. i'm completely in love with you." she said, tears welling up in her eyes as she realized exactly what she was saying and just how much she really loves you.

your heart started to race and you tucked a strand of her hair behind her ear before pressing a soft kiss to her lips. "i love you too."

you spent the rest of the night saying it over and over again to each other, both of you so happy and so in love with each other that it nearly felt indescribable. naya knew right then, that night, that you were the one for her.