fate

"is y/n coming?" - the actress asked dianna, who was one of her closest friends

it was friday, and dianna had taken advantage of it to gather some friends at her house, naya was included in this list.

"yeah. she'll be here soon" - she warned, and naya bit her lower lip to disguise a smile.

ever since the day naya and y/n had met, five months ago, the two had spoken to each other several times, most of them on their phones.

despite this, the two secretly hoped to meet there.

y/n arrived minutes later, and soon smiled when she saw the brunette there, going to greet her. the younger girl was extremely cute and friendly, as she always was, but it didn't take long for her to walk away and go talk to other people.

naya felt so fascinated by that woman.

she was beautiful, always sweet, she smelled incredible and had the most beautiful smile naya had ever seen. her presence was light and every time y/n was around, she felt so fucking good.

just by seeing her phone chime with a notification from y/n, the actress smiled like a fool, and this made the two have a daily conversation.

-

the brunette wanted to get closer, she wanted to call her, to go out, she wanted...so many things with her. but she was afraid to get closer and seem invasive, but when she saw y/n going up the stairs and going towards the roof, she felt that it was the perfect opportunity for an approach and decided to take a risk.

she waited a little while and went there, with a glass of wine in her hand, and opened a small smile when she saw y/n, watching the view of the city and smoking something she thought was a joint, because of the slight smell of marijuana that hit her.

"nothing like breathing the fresh new york city air, right?" - naya joked, and the girl looked back, smiling at her and blowing the smoke slowly.

"come here. the moon is gorgeous" - y/n said, and the actress couldn't contain her smile, approaching and standing next to her.

"is everything okay?" - naya asked, realizing that y/n looked a little down

y/n slightly turned her face to the opposite side of where naya was, blowing the smoke again, in a way that seemed ridiculously sexy in the eyes of the brunette.

"i've been feeling a little weird lately" - she replied. - "i dunno, i guess i just wanted to be alone for a while" - the girl's eyes seemed a little lost.

"oh, alright...i'm gonna go then. i'm sorry" - the brunette said, feeling like a big idiot for having gone there.

"what? no!" - y/n hurried to correct herself. - "i swear that wasn't what i meant" - the singer felt guilty immediately.

"it's fine, relax" - assured. - "i should have imagined that when i saw you coming here all alone"

"naya, stay. please" - the girl said when she realized that naya was walking away, and held the actress' hand. - "please?" - she asked, looking into her eyes.

"are you sure? i don't wanna bother you," she said, still a little uncertain.

"i'm sure" - she assured. - "you're always a good company" - she smiled, and the actress smiled together, feeling her cheeks blush slightly. naya looked down for a few seconds, putting a lock of hair behind her ear.

y/n silently wondered how she could be so adorable and loved seeing naya blushing because of her.

"so" - naya started, trying to find something to say and wanting to ignore the butterflies that appeared in her stomach. - "do you want to tell me what's making you feel weird?"