if you say so

"i missed you" naya whispered against your lips as she hovered over you on the bed, your arms wrapped around her neck as she kissed your lips softly.

it's been a long time. you've been touring for the last couple of months and, unfortunately, she weren't able to go see you while you were away.

usually, she has the chance to see you for at least a few days, but things didn't work out like that this time since she got stuck filming and it wasn't easy on either of you.

but you're home now and all the sadness and loneliness have completely faded as naya holds you and makes you feel oh so loved

"i missed you too" you spoke breathlessly as she pulled her lips away from your and began to kiss your jaw instead.

she slipped her fingers under your shirt, gently caressing your soft skin as she kissed you, refusing to leave behind even one inch of skin.

you whispered her name, making her bit her lip to hold back a grin as she made her way to your neck

she opened her eyes, planning to look up at you with a devilish smirk before she'd pull you in for another kiss that she knew it was going to drive you crazy.

but that didn't work out the way she imagined it. instead, when she opened her eyes, she saw a few hickeys on your skin

she gasped and pulled away from you in a heartbeat, staring at you in disbelief, as you pretended to wonder why she stopped.

"what? why'd you stop?" you asked as you sat up, reaching for her hands

"don't." she said as she pulled her hands away. "where did you get those?"

"what are you talking about?" you asked.

"you know exactly what, don't pretend you don't." she scoffed. "who gave those hickeys to you?"

you avoid her gaze and looked down at your lap, which only made naya feel worse.

"look at me, y/n!" she said and your eyes met hers. "tell me."

"nay..." you tried to say, but she interrupted.

"don't do this. i want you to be completely honest. you refusing to talk to me will only upset me more."

she wasn't asking. she wasn't yelling like you imagined she would be. she was begging. pleading.

you saw the tears growing in her eyes and it crushed your heart. you couldn't keep this prank for much longer. you couldn't stand seeing her so crushed.

"i can explain"

"i hope you can. and do it quick, my patience won't last much longer." she said, trying to be serious and contain herself, despite the fact that her tears were so close to falling down and her lip was trembling slightly.

"they're fake, nay"

she furrowed her eyebrows and brushed her finger below her eye, wiping a tear away.

you grabbed a makeup wipe before pressing against the hickeys on your neck "there."

she bit her lip, torn between continuing upset and feeling relieved

"that was not funny." she mumbled above a whisper. "you really scared me."

"i know, and i'm so sorry. i'd never do that to you, okay? i love you. i'm all yours."

she sighed before getting closer to you and wrapping her arms around you. "don't do this to me anymore."

"never again." you mumbled and kissed the top of her head. "promise?" she wondered, looking up at you with her beautiful brown eyes.

"i promise." she kissed your cheek a few times and you couldn't help but smile and pull her closer to you

"i love you a lot." you said brushing your fingers through her hair

"i love you more" she said as she enjoyed the feeling of your arms. secretly plotting her reveng against you. "if you say so."