party (requested)

naya had been staring at you ever since she got at this party. she couldn't help it. it was like you had some sort of magnet, you just looked so gorgeous and she could not look away, even if she wanted to. she chugged the rest of her drink, creating courage to go talk to you. she took a deep breath and walked over to where you were sitting.

"hey" you looked up at her with your beautiful eyes and naya felt like her knees were gonna buckle from underneath. "hi" and then you smiled at her and naya had no choice but to sit down next to you, sure that if she didn't she might fall over. "i'm naya" she introduced herself, worried about slurring her words and making a fool of herself. "y/n" naya smiled, her mind and heart both racing. she didn't know what to say next so she just blurted something out. "your name is pretty." you chuckled at her and naya blushed, looking down at her feet. "thanks." naya nodded and looked back at the bar. "um- can i maybe get you a drink?"

"i can't" naya felt her heart sink in, thinking that you weren't interested in her. "why not?"

"i'm underage..." naya realized then that there must be a huge age gap between the two of you, but it didn't change how much she liked you and she was afraid if that was okay or not. "okay. one water coming right up." she got herself a drink and you the glass of water before walking back over to you and giving it to you. "thanks."

she nodded her head with a smile and sat down next to you. "so how old you are then?" you took a sip of your water before looking up at her. "twenty." naya was shocked, mostly because she couldn't believe she was so attracted to someone more than ten years younger than her. but once again, she couldn't really deny that she still liked you. and you are over eighteen, so that's okay then...right? "that's cool. do you, like, listen to music? sorry i'm nervous-" she laughed awkwardly. you smiled at her. "i do listen to music" you said chuckling and naya smiled at you. "what kind of music do you like?"

"my friends say i'm really eclectic, cause i really do listen to everything. but, you know, most of the songs i listen to, glee did it 10 times better" you said jokingly and naya laughed out loud and bit her lip "you watched it!?" you nodded and naya moved a little closer to you, smoothly putting her arm over your shoulder. "you're really pretty" naya told you making you smile. "you're prettier."

"do you wanna go out with me sometime?" you felt your heart pounding in your chest. "i'd love that." naya pulled her phone out from her pocket and handed it to you so could enter your number.

you spent the next few hours getting to know naya better, only deciding to call it a night when you glanced at a clock on the wall to find that it was nearing two in the morning. "i should get going." naya nodded her head and stood up, deciding to walk you out. "i'll text you?" you smiled and nodded your head, kissing her cheek as you got to your car. "great. i look forward to seeing you again. maybe tomorrow night?" she asked hesitant "sounds great."

this was just the beginning of something so beautiful.