snixxmas (requested)

you woke up due to light entering the room and noticed that nay wasn't on the bed anymore.

you got out of bed, brushed your teeth and rushed downstairs to find naya walking out of the kitchen with two mugs in her hands. "good morning, cutie! merry christmas." naya kissed you softly when you walked to her, handing you a mug of hot chocolate and taking a seat on the floor in front of the christmas tree.

you sat down next to her and she handed you the first present. " open this one first." you smiled at her and opened the present. twenty minutes or so passed by until you opened the last present, or so you thought. "oh, you forgot one!" naya reached and handed you the small box. "what is it?" she smirked at you. "open it and you'll find out." she whispered softly, her hands starting to shake a little as you tore the wrapping paper off of the box. when all of it was off you were holding a black velvet box in your hands. you thought maybe it was a pair of earrings or a bracelet, but when you opened it, you found the most beautiful ring you've ever seen.

you looked at naya as tears started to form in both your eyes. "naya..." she took the box from your hand an moved in front of you. "y/n/n, baby. i've been wanting to do this for so long now, and then i remembered how much we both love christmas and so i figured, what better time to propose to you then now? when i first met you, it was like i've had found a new purpose in life. you're my light in the darkest days. you make me a better person. i wanna spend the rest of my life loving you. i wanna grow old with you and have a big family with you. i wanna spend the rest of my life making you as happy as i possibly can. will you marry me?" you smiled throughout your tears as you nodded your head. "yes."

naya opened the biggest smile you had ever seen and slid the ring on your finger and pulled you in for a hug. "i love you so much" she whispered as she rubbed your back. "i love you so much more."

what she said was true. you both really do love christmas, and even more now then ever.