embarrassed

you heard the bedroom door close as you finished taking your make up off and just a few seconds later you felt naya wrap her arms around you.

"hey, beautiful." you smiled at her in the mirror as
she hugged you tight. "you took a long time to come up."

"i was talking to your parents, but they were really tired so we called it a night." she explained and swayed you slowly from side to side as she hugged you. "i missed you today. trying to give your family a good impression keeps me away from you for more time than it should."

"well, look at the bright side, you made them love you." you said as you turned around in her arms. "which is not hard, since you're too easy to love."

"you're even more." she said and leaned in to steal a sweet kiss from your lips.

what was only meant to be an innocent peck, turned out to not be enough for both of you, and you should've known that as soon as she went in for the kiss.

naya deepened the kiss right away, turning it into a very passionate kiss. you threw your arms around her neck while she let her hands travel the body that she knows all too well. she guided you out of the bathroom and gently laided you down on the bed and climbed on top of you.

you were only wearing her shirt, which honestly belonged to you now. she roamed her hands through your smooth skin making you shiver under her. she couldn't help the smile tugging at her lips which every sigh you breathed out.

it's been way too long since you've had the time to share these moments that you both love so much, so you were desperate for her, almost as much as she was desperate for you.

she pulled away from your lips and let her eyes take in your figure. she could never get enough of the sight of you under her, craving her touch. at that moment, she was a hundred percent sure that she had fallen in love with you all over again.

"you look so beautiful, my dear." she whispered as she started to lovingly kiss every piece of skin she could reach; her teeth occasionally sinking in and leaving little loves bites behind.

the thought that your parents could maybe see them in the morning never even reached your mind. you were too caught up in the moment, too busy cherishing every touch, too busy craving more from your girl.

"i love you so much." she whispered on your skin "you drive me crazy. and i love every single second of it."

your heart tugged at her words and a smile appeared on your face, only to fall as a soft sight fell from your lips at the feeling of her lips trailing along your collarbones.

her kisses were hot and heavy, her hands brushing along every inch of your skin. her heart filled with inexpressible love for you as you pulled her impossibly closer and laced your fingers through her hair

"you're so perfect." she said and you couldn't help but crave the feeling of those beautiful lips that had just said those beautiful words.

so you looked at her with pure love and lust in your eyes and brushed your thumb along her bottom lip

"kiss me again, naya"

she felt like she might pass out at your move but brushed it off and pushed her lips back onto yours as her hand slipped beneath your - her- shirt.

you were planning on turning her onto her back and showering her with as much love as she was showering you with. but before you even got the chance, your bedroom door was opened by your mother, who gasped at the sight of the two of you.

"mom!" you said in shock, pulling the shirt back down as naya fell onto the bed quickly, hiding her face in embarrassment.

she hurried out of the doorway, closing the door
almost all the way but still keeping it open a crack
as she tried to remember why she opened the door in the first place.

"i can explain-" naya tried to say, only for your mother to interrupt her. "no need for that, naya. you're adults and you do...things."

you groaned in embarrassment

"i was just gonna let you know that your father and i will spend the day out tomorrow, so you two have the house for yourselves." she said quickly "sorry i interrupted. you can continue."

you didn't say a word, too frozen in shock and
embarrassment to even blink, and naya was in the same state.

the door closed and you heard your parents' door
down the hall close, too.

you both stared at each other, wondering about
how you'd possibly face your parents in the
morning.