F.I.L.W.T.P.

Brandon.

I woke up with the craziest headache and Milani wasn't in bed next to me. I got up to pee and brush my teeth then headed into the kitchen. Milani was standing in the kitchen at the stove in boy shorts and a sports bra with her hair piled up in a bun. I walked behind her and put my hands around her waist and kissed her neck.

"Somebody's finally awake." She said turning the stove off.

"My head hurts." I whined resting it on her shoulder.

"Aww, I bet, sit down, I'll fix your plate."

"Alright." I said walking to the table in the dining room.

She brought me a plate of my favorite breakfast, an egg tomato and spinach omelet, bacon, sausage, shrimp and grits and a cream and jelly bagel. I smiled and prayed over my food, thanking god for my girl.

"Here take this." She said handing me two Advil's and a glass of banana milk.

"Thank you baby, love you." I smiled pulling her over to kiss her cheek.

"Mhmm, hurry up, you have to go with me to the nail salon." She said pulling away and walking into the room.

Milani.

"Did you have to wear these small ass shorts?" Brandon asked then pinched my ass.

"Yes dad." I said rolling my eyes.

"Daddy to you."

"Shut up."

"Yeah yeah." He smiled opening the salon door for me.

I walked in and signed my name and details to what I wanted done for the day. Brandon sat in the waiting area on his phone and I walked to the back to get my eyebrows waxed.

When my nails and pedicure were finally done I went to the drying station for a little bit before looked back to the front. Some girl was leaning over all in Brandon's face and he wasn't trying to make it clear he wasn't interested. I got up and wobbled to the front to get my money from my purse.

"Pass me my purse." I said blankly then mugging the girl next to him.

"Man watch out." He said standing to walk past me to the receptionist desk.

"Brandon what the fuck, my nails are wet gimme my purse." I snapped angrily.

"You don't need it." He said not looking at me and passing Ming Ming a crisp $100 bill.

"Your change." She said counting off the bills she owed him.

"Nah keep it, come on Lani." He said walking to grab my purse and walk out.

I rolled my eyes and followed him out the salon to the car. He opened my door, put my purse in my lap and went around to his side.

"I don't know where that stupid ass attitude came from but you need to drop it." He said staring at the road.

"So you let some bitch be all in your face and don't even say you a have girl? Cool."

"Man what? She knew Lorin, she was asking about some tour dates and booking shit." He snapped.

"Mkay." I said folding my arms to my chest.

"That attitude shit blowing me man."

"Okay."

"Lani."

"Brandon."

"Chill out."

"I'm chilled, stop talking to me."

"Alright man."

The car ride was silent until we got to the condo and I got out the car slamming my door and storming off. I walked in to the elevator with Brandon right behind me and we went up to our floor. I unlocked the door and threw my keys on the kitchen breakfast counter. I admit I was still upset, I hated when females were all on him when he was clearly with me. I thought I would be used to it by now but it somehow still pissed me off.

I took my sandals off and put them in the closet, then went in the bathroom to wash my face. I heard the door close behind me and Brandon walked in standing behind me. I tried to brush past him but he pushed me backward into the counter.

"I'm sorry, you know I can't control that." He spoke looking down at me.

"Okay." I said trying to move past him again.

"Lani, I'm sorry." He whispered breathing into my neck.

"I forgive you." I replied quickly, knowing what he was trying to do.

"I. love. you." He said between the kisses on my lips.

"I love you too Bran."

He put his hands on my waist and put me up on the counter, kissing my neck.

"Bran, mmm."

"Mmm, I got you." He said pulling at my shorts.

I wrapped my arms around his neck, then trailed kisses around his earlobe all the way down to his lips. I knew all his spots and I was driving him crazy. He unbuttoned my shorts pulling them off and I pulled his shirt over his head then unbuckled his belt. He pulled my shirt off and trailed his lips over my bare shoulders. I couldn't take it, I needed him. I pulled at his waistband and wrapped my legs around him. He quickly pulled my underwear off and rubbed me slowly.

"Stop it." I whined.

"You ready?" He laughed a little looking at me.

I nodded and he sprung free from his shorts and rubbed himself at my entrance.He finally pushed in and I threw my head back immediately in pleasure. He placed a hand on the back of my neck and the other on the counter as he pushed deeper into me. Our moans filled the room as he sped up.

"I'm about to-"

"Hold it."

"I caaaaan't." I whined digging my nails into his shoulders.

"Hold it Lani." He breathed into my ear which was no help at all.

I felt him swell inside of me and knew he was just as close as me. He came and I did right along with him but he kept going.

"You gone fix that attitude?" He whispered pushing into me slowly.

"Mhmm."

"I can't hear you."

"Yes Bran." I spoke putting my arms around his neck.

"Good. I love you." He said pulling away and kissing my cheek.

"Love you too."

We got showered and clean then got dressed in lounging clothes. He got a call from his brother and stepped out, while putting a shirt in my drawer I noticed my birth control pills sitting on the side. I opened the pack and realized I had forgot to take it two days in a row. 

There's drama coming, don't worry. 

Comment, Vote & Share.

-Nara