Gambino

"You don't like this?" Brandon asked showing me a shirt he bought at the mall earlier.

"Mhmm, its nice." I mumbled texting away on my phone.

"Baby, you okay?" He asked putting the shirt down.

"Yeah." I lied.

"Come here."

"No im okay."

"Nah, you been quiet since we left house shopping, talk to me." He said coming to where I was on the bed.

"I'm just.. I don't know how I feel about leaving Chicago."

"We talked about this man."

"Yeah but it seems so real now, we're deciding on a house and looking at schools, it feels like I'm starting a new life."

"That's the point, ain't shit in Chicago for us Lani."

"Our families? Friends? Memories? None of that matters to you?" I asked leaning back.

"Yeah, you acting like we can't visit."

"I'm just gonna be homesick, I love my mom and Somiya so much."

"You can fly out, we got holidays and shit. I got you, alright?"

"Okay, I trust you. What are you gonna do about Rich and Mika?" I said moving so I was straddling his lap.

"You couldnt wait to ask me about that huh?"

"I need to know."

"I talked to G and the guys about it, they got some shit in motion, he fucked with Cairo, and that hoe tried to set me up, they gotta go." He said laying on a pillow.

"For once I agree with you getting revenge." I smiled hopping up and down on his lap a little.

"You just crazy, you ready to have the baby?" He asked rubbing my stomach and waking the baby up.

"Yes, I can't wait to hold him and kiss all on him."

"You gone be aggy as hell."

"So, it's my baby." I said swatting his hands away.

"Our."

"Mine."

"Don't play with me."

"Gotta pee." I smiled ignoring him and climbing from his lap.

Brandon.

"Man, I gotta get back to my girl, she due any day now." I said walking to the car with G.

"I know, this should only take like an hour or two." He replied unlocking his doors.

We had to go to the south side to meet up with Rich, we convinced him we wanted to talk shit out and end our beef. sike.

"I'm so ready to kill this nigga, I'm mad thinking about it." I mumbled putting my phone on the charger in case Lani called.

"I feel you, Tay and Niko meeting us there." G said driving to the highway.

We pulled up at the warehouse in like 30 minutes and got out.

"What's up bro." Tay said walking over from his car and slapping hands with me.

"Hey, sup Niko, ugly ass nigga." I laughed as he walked up behind him.

"Shut up, sounding like somebody granddaddy." Niko said slapping my hand.