Can I Get

"Braaannn I'm hungry." I whined putting my foot in his face.

"You gotta wait, we almost there." He said completely unfazed, on his phone.

We had to take a roadtrip to go see our friend Moodie, he got shot a few days ago and we decided to go by his house to make sure he was straight.

"But I'm hungry now." I poured.

"And I'm horny. Oh well." He joked smiling.

I decided to be annoying and reach my hand down his pants to grab him. I stroked him a few times then immediately stopped and moved my feet back in front of me.

"W-why would you do that bruh?" He asked clearly upset.

"I don't know what you're talking about." I smiled pulling out my phone.

"I got you."

I rolled my eyes and scrolled through OshKosh looking for little outfits for my son. I wanna name him Bryson but I know Brandon won't let me.

We arrived at his house and got out the car. My feet were killing me and my back was too, plus I was hungry as hell.

"If you don't feed me its child neglect." I said walking up the steps with him.

"Chill out, Ima feed you." Bran said walking behind me.

We walked in since the door was unlocked and immediately saw three guys with guns drawn at us.

"Yooooo, it's Bibby man." Bran said looking at them crazy and holding his arms out around me.

"Nigga you can't just be walking up in people houses." Moodie laughed from the living room.

"So yall was just gone wet me and my girl up huh?" He laughed walking in the living room.

"My bad bro." A guy said slapping hands with Brandon.

"Hi Moodie." I smiled walking up to where he was laying on the couch.

"Damn you big as fuck." He said sitting up.

"You not gone say hey back?" I said sitting down.

"Hey Mook, I missed your mean ass." He smiled calling me the nickname he gave me.

"Wassup Moodie." Brandon said walking up and slapping hands with him.

"Sup lil nigga." He smiled.

"Man, shut up, you look fucked up."

"Feel like it too."

"What happen?"

"I was leaving my babymama house, seeing the kids and shit and when I got to the car bullets just start firing at a nigga, I didn't see shit but Ima find out for show what lame niggas tried to kill me."

"What the hell?" I asked completely confused.

"Yeah, my arm, shoulder and chest was all tore up yo, thought I was dead."

"You hungry?" I asked hoping he said yes.

"Hell yeah, starving."

"You got groceries?" I asked excitedly.

"Yeah, all kinds of shit."

"Good, I'm gonna cook something." I said shooting Brandon an evil glare.

"Nigga why you ain't married this girl yet? Bitches come over here and get fucked and don't even offer a nigga a sandwich." Moodie said seriously. 

Brandon and the rest of the guys busted into laughter. I slid out my Nike Roshes and took my jacket off putting it on a chair by the table.

I went through the fridge seeing he had so much food, I was even hungrier at this point.