Montana

"Aaaawwww, this is so cute!" I smiled holding up a little Free Crack 2 onesie.

"Here, mine next." Shawn said handing me a box.

"Aww, Shawn, These are adorable." I said opening the box filled with Jordan outifts and baby shoes to match.

"Okay, last one." Somiya said putting her gift in my lap.

I opened it and it was a pair of  red matching mommy and baby bracelets, underneath was a letter and gift card to a really nice spa. I pulled her into a hug with tears in my eyes.

"How'd you know?" I asked still hugging her.

"Bibby told me." She smiled pulling away.

"Thank you sis, thanks everybody, I loved all the gifts."

"Food's in the kitchen everybody." Ms. Kathy said appearing at the breakfast counter.

"Finally." Brandon said standing up.

"Nope, we have to take pictures." I said pulling his arm.

"Lani no, I'm hungry."

"Go in that kitchen and watch I fuck you up."

"Mean ass." He mumbled sitting back down.

"Shut up."

We hired a photographer to take pictures of the baby shower and me and Brandon hadn't taken any pictures yet. He was acting all grouchy because he had a hangover and we left too early to make breakfast. We took a few standing pictures, then some sitting and with our parents.

"I cant believe you went out last night." I said sitting on the island in the kitchen.

"I had an appearance." He said eating a burger.

""Okay and you could have chose not to drink, you knew our baby shower was today."

"I didn't even wanna have this shit."

"Bran, we planned this, are you serious?"

"You wanted all that, I could've got all these gifts."

"Well, it happened. When the baby gets here and you're too hungover to help me?"

"Man chill with all that."

"Just admit you're not ready, and you talk about 4 kids. Right." I scoffed jumping off the counter.

"Lani don't do that." He said grabbing me.

"Let me go."

"Lose that attitude."

"Move." I said snatching away.

Brandon had been acting stupid all week and it was starting to piss me off. I was almost 7 months and he chose to fuck up now.

"Yooo, I'm late huh?" Herb asked walking in with a gift box.

"Mhmm." I said putting my hand on my hip.

"I got your gift thought." He smiled waving the box.

"What is it?" I asked reaching out.

"Open it nigga."

"An NLMB baby gang shirt." I laughed opening it.

"It's more."

Nike onesies, Nike sweats, beanies, mittens, a Toy R Us gift card, baby Roshes and a BLIK hoodie.

"That's just what I put together so far, wait until you have it."

"Thanks Herb, I appreciate it." I said hugging him.

"How you feeling? You big as hell." He said poking my belly.

"Stop nigga. I'm fine, your friend is about to get slapped."

"Bibby? What he do to my baby?" He fake pouted acting upset.

"He's been acting funny lately, and now he's hungover."

"Nah, not at the baby shower, I'll go talk to him." He said walking to the kitchen.

I went to the living room to start packing everything up, Somiya came to help me eventually. Shawn and the other guys all put everything in my trunk, we stayed for about another hour before we went back home.

"Can you get this pot from the cabinet for me please?" I asked looking at Brandon type away at his screen.

"Why you cant get it?" He asked walking over.

"I'm pregnant."

"Alright man."

"What's been up with you lately?" I asked leaning against the counter.

"Nothing." He said nonchalantly handing me the pot and walking away.

"I'm still talking to you."

"I answered you."

"Bran you've been acting different, you can tell me, what's bothering you?"

"I'm good you just tripping."

"You hardly talk to me, you go out more, you treat me funny, is there someone else? Do you even wanna be with me?"

"Why you asking me that? You know I wanna be with you."

"Then act like it!"

"I'm just stressed that's all."

"Give me your phone." I said with a serious face.

"For what?"

"I just wanna see it."

"Give me your then."

"Here." I said unlocking it and sliding it across the counter.

"This is stupid."

"See?" 

"See what? You just being extra for nothing." 

"Me?! Brandon you're acting like I did something to you!"

"I aint say you did but you need to chill out."

"We have an ultrasound tomorrow, if you're hungover or have an an attitude don't bother waking up." I said leaving the kitchen.

"Where you going?"

"I refuse to sleep with a liar."

"Lani."

"See you later." I said slipping on my shoes and grabbing my bag I had already packed.

I closed the door and made my way down the hall. My relationship was failing, he had to be cheating on me, and I had an idea of who she was.