Game Over

I stood in the mirror as I smoothed out my skirt and did a final turn. Tonight Brandon was dragging me out to a strip club with him and his friends. No matter how much I didn't wanna go, I needed to get out this house and do something.

"You look good man come on." Brandon said sitting behind me on the bed completely bore of how many times I decided to adjust my appearance.

I shot him a death glare and turned around to grab my purse. He got up grabbing his keys and we left the house.

"All these damn people." I mumbled as we drove up past the line that seemed to wrap around the block.

He parked in the back of the club, opened my door and we went in the back door as usual when we went to places like this.

"Sup Biggie?" Brandon said nodding at the bouncer.

"Hey man, good to see you." He replied as we walked by to go upstairs to our section.

The song 'Throw Sum Mo' played as we made our way to the VIP booth. I stood at the balcony over looking the dancers and everyone downstairs.

"You look nice tonight." Brandon said walking up behind me.

"I'm taken, but thanks." I smiled playfully.

"Damn, call me when that nigga mess up." He smiled at my attempt to role play.

"If it aint my favorite couple." Herb said coming up the stairs.

"Aww man, what you doing here?" Brandon asked walking up to him.

"I caught a flight back after my show in Texas, had to get back home."

"I feel you man, I'm waiting on G and Moodie to get here."

"Bet. Milani wassup?" He said nodding at me.

"Mhmm, hey Herb." I said with a fake attitude.

"What I do now?"

"You told me to hook you up with Somiya and you didn't even call her."

"Somiya bad as hell man, I was nervous."

"I told you she liked you."

"I'll call her man."

"You better and don't try to fuck my friend."

"Man.."

"Herb."

"Alright sis, damn." He laughed.

The night went by well, around 12 in walks Somiya in a mini skirt, crop top and heels. Typical Somiya.

"Lani!" She screamed running to me.

"Bitch I told you to be here at 10." I laughed hugging her.

"Girl I took forever getting ready my bad."

"Mhmm.. Herb Is here." I smirked.

"Oh lord, why didn't you tell me?" She asked fixing her hair and smoothing her skirt out.

"If you were here on time you would know."

"Whatever girl, I'm not stunt him."

"Riiigghhhtttt." I laughed.

"For real girl, and I liked his ass too."

"Still do."

"Sike as fuck, where the alcohol?"

"Brandon has it, come on." I said pulling her into the cloud of smoke surrounding the guys.

Herb immediately looked up and saw Somiya and she looked away quickly turning her attention to Brandon and I.