Unlike You

As soon as I was discharged from the hospital I got a new phone and went to stay at Somiya's house. I couldn't go stay home because I just couldn't stand to see Cairo or Kyman after everything that went down. I apparently was just really stressed out and my body was reacting in a way to protect the baby. I needed to relax, I needed to get away from Brandon for a while, until I could control my anger.

"You gonna come with me today?" Somiya asked peaking into my room eating chips.

"Where?"

"The mall and to get some food. You know you want some food."

"I don't know Miya.."

"I'm buying."

"Pass me my shoes bitch." I said quickly sitting up.

"Fat ass, here." She said throwing my sandals to me.

I got up and put them on, then changed into a tank top. I packed my purse and went to use the bathroom. I was 3 months and thankfully my morning sickness was more like afternoon and it was just a little nausea and dizziness.

"You ready?" Somiya asked as I came out the bathroom.

"Yep."

"Okay, I'll lock the door, start the car." She said handing me the keys and walking to set the alarm.

I went out to her Porsche and unlocked the doors, I started the car and went around to the passenger side to warm up. It was starting to get cold here and lord knows it was the worst time to be pregnant besides the hot ass summer.

"You talked to Rick? He called me earlier." She said getting in.

"No, did he leave a voicemail?"

"Nope."

"You better call him, it might be something about the boutique."

"I know, his old ass just be flirting with me, like nigga, no." She said then making a gagging noise.

"You better stop playing with big daddy Ricky, he might change your life." I said now dying of laughter.

"Bitch you play too much." She said smiling rolling her eyes.

We went to the mall and spent like 2 hours there until my feet were killing me and we left. We went downtown to our favorite food spot, they served breakfast, lunch, dinner and dessert all day long. I was starving and so excited to eat there after so long.

"Welcome to Troy's, what can I get for you two?" A young waitress asked walking over to us.

"I'll have a water, no lemon, an omelette with spinach, tomatoes, cheese, bacon and a little milk poured into it before it's done. A pancake, side of bacon, cup of strawberries and a fluffy biscuit no butter." I said not even looking at my menu.

"Whew, got it. Okay, and for you ma'am?" She smiled looking at Somiya.

"I'll have an orange juice, strawberry pancake, fluffy biscuit with strawberry jelly, a cup of pineapples, an egg white with cheese sandwich and two smoked sausages." She said not looking at her menu either.

"Alright, be right back with your drinks."

"Hungry hoe." I mumbled looking at her smirking.

"Me? You got all that specific shit talking about some extra ass omelette and 'the finest water you have with no lemon please' head ass."

I couldn't even respond I just started laughing, Somiya was funny as hell man.

"So you gonna talk to Bibby?" She asked sipping the juice the waitress brought.