Season 19, Episode 182

Guests
Scott Disick & Samantha "Sammi Sweetheart"

[A|N: The Scott and Sammi pairing is from the book: Keeping Up With Scott by @briflare]

3,689,790 likesmanouchecaaafenty 🔥☀︎🤸🏽‍♂️📷: @thelagospaparazziView all 10,822 comments

3,689,790 likes
manouchecaaafenty 🔥☀︎🤸🏽‍♂️
📷: @thelagospaparazzi
View all 10,822 comments

@AllTalkWithManoucheca: An all-new #ALLTALK is about to begin! Let's live tweet!

34,735 likesalltalkwithmanoucheca Reality TV newlyweds @letthelordbewithyou and @sammisweetheart are on today's episode! View all 2,002 comments

34,735 likes
alltalkwithmanoucheca Reality TV newlyweds @letthelordbewithyou and @sammisweetheart are on today's episode!
View all 2,002 comments

@AllTalkWithManoucheca: Newlyweds and parents-to-be Scott and Samantha Disick are here! #ALLTALK

The All Talk With Manoucheca intro music plays and the camera pans over to Manouchea entering the stage from behind the double doors.

The audience cheered as Manoucheca waved at her audience. Manouchea stood in front of her audience and introduced her guests for today's episode.

"Please welcome our next guests, Scott and Samantha Disick!" Manoucheca announced.

The audience cheered as Alien Superstar by Beyoncé played as they appeared from behind the double doors. Scott kept a hand on Samantha's lower back as they walked onstage.

Manouchea, Samantha, and Scott took their seats on the plush couch. "Thank you for joining us," Manoucheca told the couple.

"Of course, thank you for having us," Samantha said.

"This is a good setup you have here," Scott told Manoucheca.

Manoucheca smiled.

"Thank you. So, you guys have been married for a couple of months now and announced you are expecting your first child together. Congratulations! How does it feel to be married?" Manoucheca asked them.

"Thank you," Scott said.

Scott and Samantha smiled at each other before Scott answered the question first.

"Well, it's pretty surreal, but we're enjoying it. Marriage is a beautiful institution. She's very solid ground; she is where I fall," Scott told Manoucheca.

"Marriage with Scott is a pretty special thing. I suppose the best way I can describe it is that he is home to me. When I'm with him I feel like I'm home, wherever we are," Samantha said.

"Now, Scott did you ever genuinely think that you would be open to, like, a real, loving relationship?" Manoucheca asks.

"I thought about it and wished for it. So, when I met Samantha — I knew that she was the real and serious, the someone I would actually spend my life with," Scott answered.

"And was it like that for you as well, Samantha?" Manoucheca asked Samantha.

"Oh, I was so nervous at first to be involved with him because of his past but he showed up and showed out. The more time I spent with him, the more I knew he was the one for me," Samantha answered.

"I just have to ask this. How does it feel being pregnant?" Manoucheca asked.

"Being pregnant has given me this new and powerful appreciation for my body but tired at times, on and off, which I am not used to," Samantha said, letting out a little laugh.

"How did you find out you were pregnant?" Manoucheca asked.

"Well, I found out when I suddenly couldn't eat sushi, and like I immediately threw up and my mom was like you're pregnant. That was a week before our wedding but I didn't get it confirmed until we got back from our honeymoon though," Samantha explained.

"And Scott, how did you react to the news?" Manoucheca asked.

Scott chuckled.

"I immediately told her about the date of the conception," Scott answered.

Samantha let out an embarrassed laugh.

"Oh, god. Why'd you even bring that up?" Samantha asked Scott.

"Because that was my reaction," Scott answered.

"So, do you know what you're having?" Manoucheca asked.

"We don't know," Samantha replied.

"Now with the second season of The Kardashians on Hulu and barely any appearances from you, Scott, does it means that you're done with The Kardashians?" Manoucheca asked Scott.

"No, I'm just staying out of the way. Focused on family. I've been chill and low-key," Scott replied.

Manoucheca smiled.

"Well, it looks like being chill and low-key helped you land your own show on Hulu, Keeping It, Disick. How did that happen?" Manoucheca asked Scott.

"It was our loyal fans, people wanted to see Samantha back on reality television and missed seeing my shining personality so executives at Hulu approached us and asked us if we would want to do a show," Scott answered before looking at Samantha to finish answering the question.

"Of course, we were hesitant to do it but after several serious conversations. We agreed on doing it," Samantha said.

"It's a bit different than viewers are used to seeing of me, but I think they will be both entertained and interested in my life," Scott said.

"Are we getting appearances with your roomies?" Manoucheca asked Samantha.

"Everyone who is involved in my day-to-day life will make appearances," Samantha answered.