Episode 455 | JT

Episode 455 | JT

Guest
JT

[A|N: JT is from the book: Feenin, Pt. 3 by @briflare]

Initially Jatavia and Izu kept their romance under wraps, but they have decided to open up about it more recently, including talking about each other in interviews.

"We literally got everyone on Drake's private jet and flew to Las Vegas and got married," Jatavia tells Manoucheca.

Jatavia was interviewed by Manoucheca for Manoucheca's podcast. She was revealing all the details about her wedding and her taking a leap of faith with Izu.

"And like honestly, I would have never done that with anyone else. In my heart, I knew this is my husband and I'm not letting him go," Jatavia said.

"What made you guys get married in Las Vegas and are there plans for a bigger or proper wedding in the future?" Manoucheca asked.

Jatavia nods.

"Oh yeah, I've been planning it for a while now, you know we're going all out with the traditional wedding, white wedding, everything. And we prayed on it like before we did it. It wasn't any little prayer, we were really in our hotel room praying that we make the right decision, praying for each other and everything. And once we got to Las Vegas, it felt so right," Jatavia started her answer.

"So, getting married in Las Vegas was something we thought about because it is the most exciting and memorable activity plus we knew we wanted something quick so we obtained a marriage license in Clark County, Nevada then went to this cute little chapel and had Elvis and Caresha officiate the wedding," Jatavia continued.

"Caresha and Elvis co-officiated your wedding?" Manoucheca asked her.

"Yup, and we also had Nicki and Drake serenade us with a performance of Moment 4 Life. It was perfect because Moment 4 Life was the perfect song because tying the knot is a moment you'll always remember for life," Jatavia explained to Manoucheca.

Manoucheca smiled.

"I want to know how did you know that Izu was the one? What made him different from the others?" Manoucheca asked Jatavia.

"I think that it's because Izu looks at life in a really special way like no one that I've known, you know, it's like I can be myself and not have second guess everything little thing around him, I can be Jatavia, and he just helps me be present," Jatavia explains.

"That's hard to come by in relationships," Manoucheca said.

"Exactly like I don't have to be on edge or worry about okay is he acting up or do I have to -- it's just different," Jatavia said.

"I think it's a beautiful thing, I completely get what you're experiencing in this relationship and I hope everyone gets a chance in life to experience that kind of love," Manoucheca chimes in.

"Right," Jatavia said.

"And what about kids? Are there plans for any or we're good on kids?" Manoucheca asked.

"I would love two kids at least, maybe this time next year, I could be pregnant with my first," Jatavia answered.

"I hope so," Manoucheca said.

"We have baby fever but we want to get done with the wedding first then we'll probably start trying," Jatavia said.

"On the honeymoon," Manoucheca said.

"On the honeymoon," Jatavia repeated, smiling.