Chapter 6

Hey guys(: What's up? Sorry I haven't been on much. /:

"Hey, Mom where's the tea at?"

"Sweetheart, you don't see? What are you blind?"

"No? I'm not blind! I came out of your vagina didn't I? You should worry!"

"Hun, Go to your room now!!!"

"Whatever. It won't make a difference I might as well kill myself because clearly you don't care about me. You never did and never will."

"Sweetie I do care about you."

"Really that's it mom. That's all you can say? 2 words , FUCK YOU! Don't talk to me again I swear!"

"Excuse me? YOUR GROUNDED!!!"

"Hahaha that's what you think!"

"No, That's what I know."

"Your grounded for a month! And with that voice make it 2 months."

"What?"

"Go to bed NOW!!"

"But mom all I said was you didn't care about me?"

"No, Obviously I care about you! Who told you that?"

"Me! You don't do anything for me. You don't help me with my problems. You call me am idiot, You said I look blind? You know what it's like to hear someone say that? Specially your mom?"

"Sweetie I clearly care about you, It's just about the house, We've only been here a month and everything is already a big black mess up."

"Ohh? Well next you should look at me more than everyone else or something else. It's like you care about Jessie more than me?"

"I love you both ! Sweetie your crazy(; I still love you baby I will NEVER STOP NEITHER!!!"

Sorry it was so short I couldn't make up anything else. /: