Chapter 35

Jordan POV -

It takes me hours to straighten my hair, because its thick and longer then it use to be, and when it drys it takes forever to dry.

with that being said, i straightened the last piece of hair that needed to be straighten and got dressed.

I didn't want to wear a dress so i picked out Love Pink shirt, with really right skinny jeans, with some makeup on, and plus van shoes.

"Are you guys ready?"

"Yeah, we're just waiting for Michael to get out of the bathroom."

Then 5 minutes later we here a door open, and soon enough Michael and all of us were ready to go.

"Are you guys excited, today?"

"Yeah, we're going to be old friends again, Like old times."

"Ashton, can you not wait?"

"Yeah, I'm going to get a donkey to kick me in the face." He joked.

"Ashton, are you serious?"

"No, guys I'm just kidding around."

"Oh thank god, you had us worried."

"Wouldn't want that to happen."

I wonder why Ashton changed in one night? What happened to him? I mean yeah we told him what we thought of him at thoughts moments, but in one night he changed? Is that even possible?

"Ashton, were all glad your happy once again, actually were super excited!"

"That's great! I hope no one ruins it for you guys."

"No one will even try, I'll bet everything for it."

"Haha, are you sure?"

"Yes!"

Ashton POV -

I'm glad that Jordan and the rest of the boys are happy now, to be honest i actually missed us being good friends again, and now the old times are back, and its great.

"Where do you guys wanna go first?"

"How about the pizza place?"

"That sounds great, what do you think guys?"

"Perfect."

I waited 10 minutes for the pizza to be done, at the mall and decided to hang with the gang while i waited for it.

"Guys are you joying your day so far?"

"Yes." They all shouted.

"Wow! You guys don't need to shout, I'm right here by your sides."

"You're right, sorry Ashton."

"What would you like to do after we eat are pizza go home and play a game?"

"Sounds good to me."

"Great."

"ORDERS READY FOR ASHTON!"

"Gotta go and get the pizza, be tight back guys."

"That is 7.43$"

"Here you go."

"Thank you, and come again if you'd like."

"Don't worry, we will."

"Are you guys ready to eat?"

"Yes."

I could see they were all excited so i out the box on the table, and we dug in. You could see that they were hungry, very to be specific.

Finally we ate the pizza, and i put in back into the box, then we hopped back into the car and drove away.

When we got home it seemed like the house was a mess, so we decided all of us to get a mop, air breeze, the trash can, and started to pick up are clothes and garbage.

We finally stopped after an hour went by and half of the house was clean, but we still had to clean more of it, so finally after everything was clean we decided to not make to much of a mess and play 20 questions.

"You go first, Jordan."

"What's your favorite color?"

"Blue, or Red."

"You Calum?"

"What was your last boyfriends name, Jordan?"

"Preston."

"Was he nice?"

"Yes."

"And what made you guys break up?"

"He cheated on me with some other girl, but its no big deal."

After a few moments i seen tears run down her face.

"Oh, I'm sorry i didn't mean to get so much into your past business, Jordan."

Jordan POV -

I didn't realize that i was crying when Calum asked me a question about my past relationship, it's just i was hurt for a very long time, and i didn't like it when someone brings up my past relationships.

"Excuse me for a moment, please."

"Where are you going, Jordan?"

"Go the bathroom."

"Do you want me to go with you?"

The boys just looked at Ashton odd. It was actually pretty funny. I started laughing after.

"Not like th- what are you laughing about?"

"Hahahaha, how they looked at you."

"It's not funny."

"Yes, it is actually."

"Meanie."

"Hahaha, I'm sorry Ashton, it's just their funny."

"I know they are, Jordan."

"Do you guys wanna play anymore for the night?"

"No, I'm going to head to bed if you don't mind."

"No, that's fine. Goodnight Jordan."

"Goodnight guys.