Chapter 34

Jordan POV -

I couldn't stand the way that Luke and Ashton look at each other, it was a bit upsetting to be honest. I mean like they're best friends why would they do this to each other? Sometimes I think that I'm dreaming, but then again I know I'm not.

It's upsetting because I know that , Ashton and Luke would never try that and that is why I know that it's not a dream as well. I just can't put the pieces together correctly. I don't know why, but soon I hope I find out.

"Can you please grab my shoes since you're the closest?"

"Yes but id also like to talk to you, please?"

"What's there to talk about?everyone knows your little game that you like to play, so what do you want?"

"This needs to be in front of everyone not just myself and you."

"Fine, what seems to be the problem, lady?"

"First of all I'm not a lady and I can make sure that everyone agrees with me on this."

"So maybe your half that's very interesting."

I trying to ignore that, but it's hard but I move on.

"Anyways I'm sure that everyone can agree on you changing? Isn't that right guys?"

"I mean yeah I mean I'm never around him that much anymore because of these reasons but yeah I mean if you want to say that, then yeah."

"And you Calum?"

"Yeah you guys have fought a lot lately I don't know if you guys know when the hell to shut up though. Sometimes I get sick and tired of breaking up your fights, But you know Ashton has changed because he likes his new self, Well you want to know what? Nobody else in his band will ever. And this might seem a little hard to change, But it's not impossible that's a fact."

"And Luke?"

"Look buddy I know you've had a rough week lately but don't you think it's time to call quits? I mean we're best friends just because you're the drummer in the band doesn't change who you should be. I mean did my speech a few days ago change you? I mean a want it to because I really really want your Ashton back, not this new one that makes everyone miserable. So what do you say buddy time to change?"

"See you've had enough time to listen to them now it's my time."

"Go ahead."

"Look everyone misses the old you, but what they said doesnt chanfe you, what will? And if there's didn't change you maybe mine will; Everyone really does miss the old you yeah I know that we've had rough times and everything but don't you think that, that could change if you change yourself because we cannot change you, you have to change yourself, And with that option please please please please don't take that up, Because I was you I'd save my band, Not myself. I save my fans that love me dearly and my family, Not just because I have to because I need too. Everyone really does

miss the old you, I know you've heard that enough but I want the old you back and I know you think well I've been myself lately well you haven't you might not notice it but we do and we don't like it. So please what do you say?"

"Fine, But what about you and Luke?"

"Well if you worry about me and him so much I will not be around him as much."

"Thank you Jordan, that is all I asked for."

"Wait why didn't you just say so?"

"Because I knew that you wouldn't listen to me."

"No matter what I'll always listen to you."

Ashton POV -

I'm glad that Jordan made a sacrifice for me, I really am. I felt like that I was back to where I was supposed to be in the band, not alone anymore. And to be honest in this position I'm happy and glad that were all friends once again.

I mean yeah when she first came on tour with us as you could say I was happy and glad till she seen Niall, Then I got jealous and upset, I'll admit that. But then she started hanging out with Luke and Calum more, That's when I got suspicious. And I know that I'm not her boyfriend or whatever but I care for her a lot, And I don't want to see her get hurt.

And yeah I know that if I do date her I have to trust her, And if I do trust her I hope she does the same for me. I love her like my own sister or girlfriend.

"Hey Jordan, wanna hangout today?"

"Um is it okay if the band hangs out today?"

"Sure where are we going?"

"Maybe the ice cream shop or a pizza place? What do you say?"

"Sure I guess."

"Great I'm going to go get ready."