Chapter 15

Jordan POV -

did Niall really mean he likes me? I wasn't sure at first, I was a bit confused at first as well.

"Ashton?"

"Yeah, Jordan?"

"Can i ask you something?"

"What?"

"What if i like someone, but your not sure they really do like you back?"

"And why are you asking me this?"

"Because, I think you're good at advice."

"That's it?"

"Yeah, what else would you be good at?"

"Nothing. Just nothing."

"You're good at other things, but i haven't seen you do other things yet."

"R-really? I thought you already did before?"

"Nope."

"What about tomorrow around 4pm?"

"Sure."

--- Next Day

"Are you ready to see me do my thing?"

"Yeah, sure. But hang on."

"Niall do you wanna see Ashton do his thing?"

"Sure, why not."

"You know what, never mind, I remembered that I had to show Luke something at this time, maybe next time?"

"Yeah umm.. Sure."

Ashton POV -

I didn't like the fact that when I tried to show Jordan something she put Niall into the conversation. I mean like yeah we're friends and everything but this is between me and Jordan not Me, Jordan, and Niall. I mean like don't get me wrong or anything but yeah me and Niall are good friends but not when he's trying to steal the favorite thing in my life right now.

"So are you ready now Ashton?"

"Wait, where's Niall?"

"Oh, well they're Rehearsing their songs."

"Right now is great then."

I started dancing and playing the drums and singing at the same time I wasn't a really good singer if you ask me but apparently other people find that untrue about me.

"Great job, but your not as good as Niall."

"So let get this straight you think I'm a bad dancer, a bad singer, and a bad drummer?"

"No I didn't mean it at all I mean you're great at it but not as good as Niall."

"So what am i bad at? You don't like me, I don't know what you think of me anymore And now all I want to do is stop talking to you."

"Ashton don't, you're a great person it's not that I don't like you I don't have interested in you and yeah you might have interested me but I have interested in someone else. And you don't have to stop talking to me I talk to you sometimes, but you're always busy, I'm always busy."

"And what are you always busy with? Niall, because usually no I mean always that's the only thing that you have time for anymore, Sometimes I miss the old person that when I met actually recognized me more."

Jordan POV -

The word he said hurt me when he said "sometimes I miss the old person that when I met actually recognized me more" those words like knives into my skin. I didn't understand why he's acting like this I mean why do you act like this? What did I do to get this to happen to me? Like I said it's not my fault that im interested in someone else, instead of him.

"Can you pass the plate Calum?"

"Why didn't you just asked Jordan to since she's your secret lover?"

"Calum, pass the plate so I can finish my food and get out of the table."

"Ashton I don't see why you're taking this so offensively all I said was I am not interested in you, so why the fuck are you taking this so damn hard?"

"You know why? Because when I met you I thought you were actually kind of cute and nice but what I thought was way off now I know what you are like, And now I wish I never even seen you upset and pick you up because that way I wouldn't be going through this right now. How would you like it if the person you like doesn't like you? Oh wait you can't because Niall does like you, Everything works out for you, but for me nothing does anymore. is that how you like it? Because if it is I'll make sure that happens every single time, of every single day."

My thought everything came out just as planned. And if I hurt your feelings now she knows how i felt about her.

"I'm sorry guys if you don't want me in your life then why didn't you just say so? i think I'll be going now."

"Ashton what did you just do?"

"I told her the truth and if it did hurt her feelings she knows how it feels to be hurt by a person that has feelings for her."

"You know what guys, I'm going to go to bed."