Chapter 13

Well I went to my therapist she said if i don't start listening to her, that she's throwing away my journal, i mean like that thing doesn't even help me, im telling her that next time i go there, Rather she likes it or not.

"Honey, dinner's ready."

"I'll be down in a second."

"Where's dad at?"

Mom looked at me with a confused face, i didn't understand- then it hit me!

"Sweetie, are you feeling okay today?"

"I'm sorry mom, but i have to go somewhere right now."

I went to my dad's grave, it was upsetting when I went there it wasn't the same, It seems like the flowers started to die, i didn't understand why but somehow they were dying. I said to myself why did it happen to my family? My mom had shocked look in her face when I said "where's dad?" so then and there i knew i wasn't dreaming.

"I'm so sorry dad, why did this happen to you? Why wouldn't this happen to someone else instead of you?"

It seemed like i was there the whole night because when i woke up the next day it was light outside, i said to myself i have to get home before my mom starts worrying about me.

"Where have you been young lady? I was worried sick!"

"Sorry mom, but i went to dads grave last night, and his flowers were dying, and before that i fell asleep."

"The next time you better call me before anything else happens."

I sat in my room all day thinking about my dad's grave and what could have happened for the flowers to die that quick. I mean like what could've happened to the flowers why did they die so quick? That stayed in my head all day long. I couldn't get the image of my dad's name on the grave, it was so hard to believe. I wondered why hasn't my mom been taking this so hard lately? So i decided to ask her that.

"Mom, can i ask you something?"

"What is it sweetie?"

"Why haven't you been taking this so hard lately?"

"Been taking what so hard lately?"

"Mom, don't act dumb about this!"

"Oh, you mean about your dad, right?"

"Yes about my dad!"

"Well sweetie, everyone dies, everyone does not live forever, i realized that if someone dies they won't come back, no matter what you say, sure you need them to come back, but god already made this choice, and i think it's time to move on now."

"What? That's all you have to say to me about dad? God damn, your much a bitch, this is why i want dad to be here, not you. You care about nothing but yourself!"

"Mom, im going in my room."

It wasn't four hours later when I left the house i packed my bags and left, my mom was sleeping already, so that's when i planned it. I ran out the front door and left the house. To be honest it's felt good to leave that house for the first time in like forever. I did not leave a note because i honestly did not care, You might think that im having a bad idea but when the person that your mom doesn't care about the person she married that died, then you'll know why, i don't care about what my mom has to say, she's being a bitch, and I've had enough already.

"Where are you going now?"

"Somewhere, goodbye."