Chapter 23

Jordan POV - Im going to tell Ashton i love him today, I've been pushing myself too, and finally i am going too.

"Hey Ashton can we speak?"

"Yeah, i really need to speak with you too."

"You first than."

"Um, so you've made your point Jordan, i met someone new, im going out with her right now, so you won."

"Wait what? Oh, I just came to say the same exact thing, but Coincidence, right?"

"Yeah, well have fun then."

"Yeaah, you too Ashton. You too."

My heart just broke into a million pieces as he said that. Did he really meet someone new? Well of corse he did, he just told me that. I just couldn't believe it.

Jordan POV -

It's been four days since Ashton did meet someone new, because he introduced her to me a couple days after.

I'm not jealous I just like whatever he likes me I don't, When I decide to tell him I like him to he decides to meet someone new at the same time. I really just don't get it. I mean should i tell Calum that he found someone new? Tell him the truth for once?

"Calum can we talk about Ashton now?"

"Oh yeah I forgot to ask you, did you tell him? Are you guys dating now?"

"Well not exactly because he met someone new."

"Wait what? When did this happen and how don't I know?"

"I mean like I finally get the courage to tell him and he meets someone new, why?"

"Probably just got tired of waiting around for you to give him an answer."

"But why now all of a sudden?"

"Hey guys!"

"Jordan, I think you need to tell him something and you only know what im talking about."

"Yeah, what's he talking about, Jordan?"

"Well I knew this day would come anyways; but remember when you met someone new a week ago?"

"Yeah what about Kaitlyn?"

"Wait that's her name?"

"Yeah I thought you knew this?"

"No, definitely not her name."

"Oh well go on now."

"Well I was gonna tell you that I wanted to be your girlfriend but it seemed like you made other things in mind that day."

"Why didn't you tell me this before? I mean I would of understood? We could of been a couple by now."

"Yeah I know I'm not that dumb."

"I never said you were dumb in the first place?"

"Yeah i noticed."

"Well the problem was I waited too long for you to give me a simple answer I'm sorry but I'm over you now."

"Yeah, just what I thought this would happen."

"Jordan wait, no!"

"Yeah I understand I'll go with Calum and Luke now, Because they're still my friends and understand me clearly."

Calum POV -

So Jordan came back from talking to Ashton, and looked pretty upset so by then I knew something was bad. So I tried asking her but she ignored me and she'd ignore Luke too.

I wonder what Ashton said for her to get upset like that, I mean he did like her once or still does he? He couldn't get over within the week and he was madly in love with this girl.

If you knew Ashton like I did than your know something different scout him. I don't just mean hairstyle, shirt wearing, I'm saying like personality.

"Jordan what's the matter?"

"Nothing, nothing at all as always.."