Chapter 20

Luke POV -

Should i even tell Jordan that i like that? Or should i not tell her that? Because I think that she wouldn't date anyone in the band just to keep everyone without the drama. Yeah, and actually i totally agree with her and not just because I like her.

"Hey Jordan can i talk to you about something really quick?"

"Is it something important at the moment?"

"Well yeah, kind of."

"Okay, what is it?"

"Well remember when me, you and Calum went to go to Dairy Queen?"

"Yeah, what about it?"

"Well when we were their i started liking you, and i know you wouldn't date me for the following reasons, but i never said i wanted to date you, i just wanted to tell you this."

"Well thank you, but im not really into dating at the moment, but i have to say that your kind of cute."

"Haha, thanks."

Jordan POV -

Why is all of a sudden everyone I know in the band likes me, I just get told everyday all of a sudden. It's actually kind of sweet, and everything but i don't want to ruin anyone's relationship.

"Hey Ashton can i talk to you?"

"Sure, what do you want?"

"I heard that Luke likes me and im not going to date him to anything but i said he's kind of cute to me."

"So wait why are you telling me this now?"

"Because i just wanted to let you know."

"Okay, and yet i still should care why?"

"Oh never mind!"

Ashton POV -

Jordan thinks i care if Luke likes her, i didn't mean to sound like a dick or anything but seriously? She really thinks that i should even care about her and Luke?

"Hey Luke."

"Yeah?"

"So i heard you like Jordan now?"

"Are you mad at me or anything?"

"No, i don't seem to care anyways."

"What are you guys talking about?"

"I'll let you two talk."

"So Jordan, do you really think that i would let you talk to Luke?"

"Well actually yes, because i thought you didn't care about me anymore?"

"Well i lied."

"As always!"

"Excuse me? What?"

"Nothing, you like to lie to me so much now that i can't trust you anymore. It's like I'm a big blur in your life now. What do you care about me anymore? Because to be honest it doesn't seem like it."

"Well actually you like everyone else in the bands, but me, why? couldn't i be good enough for you?"

"I never said that!"

"Oh really cause saying "you lie to me much that i can't trust you anymore" doesn't count?"

"Well you actually do lie a lot."

"About that? That i actually really like you? Because im pretty sure that's not even a lie to tell."

"No, you know what Ashton? This is what i was afraid of, when i trusted you again this would happen once again. So I'll be moving back in with my mother."

"What? No."

"Why not? It's not like you would care anyways."

"Like i said i would!"