Chapter 7

Msi Harisa Velleaga

"You came, baby!" Maman joyfully said when I entered her favorite boutique. She was standing next to mommy, Mui was there sitting in the corner of the boutique with his legs crossed. He's wearing khaki pants and a white polo shirt, I guess he doesn't have any work today—well it's a Saturday.

I caught his attention.

"Msi.." he stood up straight.

I gave him a small smile. "Mui.."

Maman sensed something is not right and sighed. Mom gave me a smile.

"Are you two good?" Mom asked.

I walked closer and nodded. "Yep, totally."

"Oh, wrong question!" Bumaling si maman kay Mui. "Are you and.. Mari.. uhm good?"

Mui's jaw clenched. "Not right now, maman.."

I crossed my arms and took a deep breathe. "Just gonna let you know, twinny. Our baby doll is on her way, so don't mess this up, agire Mui."

"No need to tell me that, Msi." Masungit na sabi nya.

Mom gave us her usual look and shrugged. "Sorry agad dun sa isa, okay? Walang mararating pagiging masungit mo, Mui."

"Yes, mom. Lo so. Lo so."

We started checking the dresses and suits that the owner keeps on presenting to us. She's so energetic and really trying so hard to please us. Oh to be honest, her designs are stunning and I can see myself wearing those in the party.

I tried the simpliest one first that the owner suggested.

"What do you think?" I asked.

The owner gave me a huge smile. "You look like everything I could ask for, Ms. Velleaga! Don't you agree, Mr. Velleaga?"

Mui nodded with a small smile. "My twin sister has always been the most stunning in my eyes, Enna."

"You look pretty, baby." mom said while fixing my hair.

"But you know, Enna.. I mean. We all know that ever since Msi was a kid.. She looks perfect with the most lavish yet elegant dresses, right?" Maman stated. "You've seen her pictures and you witnessed her grow.. Ikaw na ang bahala."

She nodded. "And I have the right thing, Madame.."

"I am guessing I have a suit that will look good with her gown, Enna?" Mui butted in with a smirk in his face.

The owner, Enna immediately nods. "Always have the best for the two of you!"

After a few moments she came back with a few assistants holding the finest gown I've ever seen. And the most head-turning suit ever!

"Wow.." I couldn't help it but to mumble it.

"Let me check it out, mi piace questa." agad kinuha ni Mui ang suit kay Enna para isukat.

"Then, isukat ko na din akin." I said and grabbed it.

Two gentlemans assist Mui while two ladies assists me wearing the gown.

It's a champagne colored gown. It has a slit up to my left thigh. It's also has a halter top style that comes with a stunning choker. It fits me so well that it scares me to look at my reflection in the mirror. I didn't know until now that I am this.. sexy?