Chapter 1

Msi Harisa Velleaga

"How can you do this to me, Bryant?!" I shouted. My tears keeps cascading down to my cheeks. I took a glance of the slut that snaked my beloved guy from me.

Bryant frustratingly grabbed both of my arms and yelled at me. "Because you are no longer fun, Msi! You are fucking boring! You are just pretty but fucking boring, you get that?!"

A painful smile appeared in my lips. "So that's why you choose to cheat on me? Because I'm boring?"

"Yes! So please stop now! Okay? We are finished! Done! Over! Get that?!"

"Oh that's it? Then go fuck her more! Fuck her 'til you both can't freaking walk anymore!"

"Msi.. In the past three years of our relationship, did you ever let me touch you—" I gave him the hardest slap I could.

The girl angrily stood up and about to slap me when I got to slap her first. "Isa ka pa! You slut!"

"Msi?"

"Bitch! Get lost! Bryant already broke up with you—why are you still running after him?!"

"Because I can't believe he just left me over some filthy prostitute.."

Her jaw dropped in amusement and get her fist balled. "You say that like you are some clean rich woman—"

"I am a clean rich woman.. I'm a Velleaga, after all." I wiped my tears. I took a deep breath and look at the man who broke my whole. "You just waste a gold over some trash, Bryant. I didn't know you lowered your standards this time.."

"Msi! Wake up!"

"Damn you and your confidence, Msi Velleaga! You are just a boring woman! No man can ever want to marry you!"

That pinched my heart.

Is that true? I will never got to marry? Because I'm boring?

"Get lost! We're done!"

"Msi Harisa! Get the hell up!!"

I turned around and about to leave them when a sudden thought crossed my mind. I turned around and looked at the man I used to love.

I asked him. "Did you ever love me?"

His eyebrows met and his jaw clenched in annoyance. "How can I love someone as boring as you? You gave me no thrill on our relationship. Now get the fuck out and leave us alone."

He turned against me while his hands wrapped around his new girl. "I regret wasting my three years for someone like you, Miss Velleaga."

The tears I'm helping out for too long finally bursts. It hurts! It hurts so much!

"Msi!! Wake up!"

I opened my eyes when I heard the loud noise coming from someone.

Nilinga ko ang buong kwarto then I saw my Maman. Her worried eyes hurt me. I don't want to see that look ever again, I promised that to my younger self years ago.