5x17

𝗝𝗮𝗻𝘂𝗮𝗿𝘆 𝟮𝟬, 𝟮𝟬𝟯𝟬

𝗡𝗘𝗫𝗧 𝗗𝗔𝗬

" stay safe." Hope told her sister." we will. We'll be back very soon." Davina told her and they hugged." now I do not want you and your dad to be fighting while we're gone try to bond that's what mom would want." Davina said and hope nodded.

Davina smiled before walking up to the car. The cars all drove off. Hope went into the school and into the library. when she got there, she saw klaus.

" what are you doing?" She asked." I was hoping I could talk to you." He asked and she slowly walked up to him, looking at him." about what." She asked.

" your memories, I want to see your memories. Everyone already show me there's but you're the only one that I want to see the most." He told her." that's why you wanted to stay here, to see my memories." Hope said.

" yes and no, I want to know your past and I want to hang out with you in the present." He told her." if it was a week ago, I would've said no but I got nothing to do and mom wants me to get along." She said as they sat in a chair next to each other.

" give me your hand." she told him, and he did she closed her eyes before being pulled into a memory.

𝗙𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

" Hope, wake up honey." Amelia said to her now seven year old daughter hope. Hope opened her eyes to see her mother smiling at her.

" Hey Beautiful." She said and hope smiled." Hi mama." Hope said slowly getting up, Amelia sat beside her." you know what today is." Amelia asked and hope's eyes shock open before jumping up and running towards her bathroom. Amelia smiled before heading downstairs to cook breakfast.

Hope got finished and changed into her daily clothes, she ran into the kitchen just in time to see her mom light up a candle with magic and hope's smiled.

She loved the magic and she loved watching her mom practice it. just last year, hope convince her mother to let her practice magic and she was excited, because they practice every Thursday.

" so mom what kind of spells are we practicing today." Hope asked as Amelia brought the food to the table and some orange juice.

" Uh well how about a defense spell, you know in case something ever happens you'll be able to defend yourself." Amelia said and hope nodded." now get finish eating so we can get started." She said before leaving the room.

Hope finished her breakfast before meeting her mother outside in the backyard.

it's a good thing Amelia took residence in a house, in the woods where no one could see them and it was a safe place for her to raise Hope in case anyone recognized her.

" so what is this bell going to be." Hope asked." well this is a very simple spell for all ages until you're old enough you're gonna be learning basic defense magic." She said and hope grunts.

" oh please mom why can't I learn the grown-up spells I have the magic." She said and Amelia kneel down in front of her." I know you do honey but you're very young and sometimes practicing very big magic at a young...very young age can do some damage." She said and hope nods." Now." Amelia said before casting a spell and putting dummies out in front of them.

" this is a wind spell." She said." A wind spell, how is that supposed to protect me." Hope asked." Because Ventus." Amelia said and soon a strong gust of wind throw the dummies back and hope's eyes widened.

" I want to do that." She said and Amelia smiled." Ok then all you got to do is think about the direction you want it to go." She said and hope closed her eyes." Ventus." Hope said and the dummies flew across the woods.

Hope jumped up and hugged her mom." Thank you mom." She said smiling." No problem honey now we got more spells to learn." She said and hope smiled.

𝗘𝗻𝗱 𝗼𝗳 𝗳𝗹𝗮𝘀𝗵𝗯𝗮𝗰𝗸

" that was beautiful." He said and she smiled." it was a normal and quiet life until people discovered where we were and tried to kill us. Me being stupid, I accidentally snapped mom's neck and almost got myself killed." Hope said and chuckled.

" you and your mom are truly close." He said and she nods." she was all I had." Hope told her." and hopefully I'll be the one in your life to." He said and she looks at him.

" Hi dad." they both turn around to see Henrik and his friends standing there." Hey Henrik, what are you guys doing?" He asked." we were just going to go train outside." He said.

" I'm not sure it would be best with Apep randomly popping up. I don't want nothing to happen to you." He said." Why not Hope come with us." He said and hope glared at them." that sounds like a good idea." Klaus told him self.

" it could be we can finally bond, sister and brother." Henrik told him." I don't know. I have more important things to do than to be playing with a bunch of children." hope told her." Hey last time I checked I am a few months older than you." Henrik said.

" and yet I seem to be the most mature one." hope said and smirk as he glared at her." hope.." klaus said and she sighs." fine I'll go watch them, but say anything to me and I will rip your tongue out." Hope said before walking away.

" she's sexy and feisty." Kaleb said and Klaus looked at him." I watch my tongue if I were you, she is my daughter after all." Klaus said and his eyes glowed making Kaleb back up.

" got it, stay away from her." He said as Henrik rolled his eyes and pulled him out of the room as they went outside with Hope. Klaus smiled before heading his own way.