Daft Thoughts and Trouble Feelings

Levi's POV:

Armin looked so sweet the next morning after a night of rough fun and play. I never would have thought that Armin would have wanted to go as far as he did. He let me in and that's what means everything to me. Armin is more than everything to me and I couldn't have asked for much more. The morning seemed to be crystal and Armin was purring in his sleep as I rubbed his side with a gentle touch. The door gently creaked open and Hanji peaked in with her phone in her hand as she waved to me. My initial reaction seemed to be very blunt and straight forward... after I had tossed my pillow at the door and Hanji squeaked, "Come on Levi! It's work and it's bad! There was titans spotted and they need reinforcements as well as the Garrison so hurry up!"

I sighed and looked at the door then looked at the sweet, sleeping boy off to my side and I nodded slowly as I got up and rubbed my head slightly in the pain of a headache and Armin whined slightly as he lost the warmth from my body and I kissed his temple ever so gently. He still wasn't allowed out onto the battle field. No fighting until his 17th birthday of this year.

'He is so young... why is he even trying to fight in such a war?' I thought as I got up, hearing my name being called by a bright, blue eyed blonde that was once asleep in my bed. A satisfied smile appeared on my face as I pulled on my pants and belts around my legs and I whisper softly but loud enough for Armin to hear my voice, "It's okay. Go ahead and keep resting. I have the titans to attend to. You'll be on your own today but I have ordered for one of your friends to take care of you while I am gone okay?"

A slight rustle came from the bed as Armin curled up under the blankets, being cold from a dim fall morning and he nods his head as I walk over and poke at his side, hearing giggles as he flinches, "I said okay! I got it! Just be careful please. I don't need you to be injured like I am. So please be careful and don't do anything stupid."

I rolled my eyes as I watched him peek out from under the blanket and puckered his lips for a peck. A laugh pressed against my lips as I quickly pecked him and left for a battle that could have lasted who knows how long.