Life As We Know It

Levi's Pov:
"I...love you..." I whispered into Armin's ear, gently nipping it between my teeth. I could feel that Armin had taken in a breath as my teeth touched his cold, pale, translucent skin. I let out a chuckle and smiled softly.

"D-Don't say that! Or do that! It feels weird!" His face flushed in a light pink colour. His eyes shimmered with blue. The excitement that showed on his face made him look all the more that, more cute. Armin's cute ears were a rosy red and slightly heated.
"I will say that and I will do that. Don't order your Captain around...I do that to you, goof ball. Now come. I shall make you some breakfast and a cup of tea. Fair enough?" After bit of thinking he nodded and smiled as he began his sequence of hobbling again. He looked so happy to be where he was. But the one thing I knew...is that he was a clumsy little shit that can't fight and that is why he is here. Armin was here because he couldn't fight, he was always injured instead. I watched him as he stumbled around the kitchen; using the counters for his aid. His smile lit the whole kitchen as he and I walked around, cooking a breakfast meal for two.

All of a sudden I heard the pattering of shoes on the laminate flooring. A loud screech ended the pattering. "LEEEEEEEEEEVI!" Hanji said in an excited tone. She hugged me and all I did was stand with a bland look. "OH Levi! Cheer up! You finally have the boy you wanted in your house. What more could you want?!" Her tone was always happy and bright. I almost couldn't stand it but I lived with it.

Armin's face went a dark red and he faced the window. Yet again, his ears were a dark pink and Hanji chuckled, "Armin...your face and ears! You look adorable!" Armin looked as if he was burning up. He stayed quiet and I quickly covered Hanji's mouth. "Don't make the boy uncomfortable, four-eyes!" Soon after speaking I felt something warm touch my hand and I ran for the sink, "HANJI THAT IS ABSOLUTLY DISGUSTING! YOUR TONGUE JUST- NO!" The blue eyed boy giggled at my freak out and Hanji just laughed as to usual.

"You laughing smartass?" I grumbled, looking sternly at Armin as he straightened and looked out the window, holding back his laughter. He soon after covered his mouth and broke into laughter. My glare was overlooked and I sighed and slightly laughed with him. Armin's cheeks were still red, even through the amount of laughter. Hanji looked at the two of us and smiled a gleaming smile, "Armin! You just made Levi laugh!!!" My smile disappeared and I looked at Hanji with my usual cold look. "Levi...don't be mean..." Armin squeaked out through his gentle lips. Silently I walked over and hugged the boy, his face going crimson as I did so.

Why was it that Armin reminds me of Petra? I thought to myself. Will my life ever pick up to how it was? Can I actually be happy again?

Armin smiled brightly and turned around, our noses pressing close together. "I made the Captain blush," He whispered with a smile. As soon as Hanji left the room, I snuck a quick kiss. His lips were so soft and tender; I almost couldn't believe it myself. And here is where it will all begin. A new life, a new story...